Sep Member 2019

Teogether

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Zappy Zip!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 19 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

24-Aug-2020 01:18:49

Cordinam
Feb Member 2020

Cordinam

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes definitely - didn't get to interact as much as I'd hoped but popped into some discussions periodically - seems like a great bunch of folk willing to help and give advice

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

First time REGULAR ironman - loving it - more work but boy do you feel satisfied when you reach a goal!!

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Currently as I apply - total levels 2410 (virtual 2412) and combat level 131 :)

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Not feeling as new now - created this character in February-ish timeframe - first ironman but have another non-IM that I haven't played since creating this guy who is basically maxed

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Continue leveling and have fun meeting clannies, group up (as IM/ IW can) and learn some new tips and possibly join in on some raids and higer-end bosses once I can gear up better.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

I am in Ontario, Canada so Eastern Time Zone

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

From searching around for ironman-centric clans. Also my son just recently joined (Kyle RS3)

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Meeting some new players that are like-minded when it comes to ironman/ woman and just a place to chat, etc.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

I'm an organized person so once I get to know people I can help in various ways - likely not so much with bossing runs, etc. but I love to help out in chat on topics I can contribute positively with - most skilling/ crafting topics, etc.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Absolutely - I hate conflict in games so will never contribute to improper discussions :)

24-Aug-2020 20:29:03

Ninja Kitty
Oct Member 2017

Ninja Kitty

Posts: 243 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Cordinam!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 15 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

24-Aug-2020 20:34:20

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top