Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

zerodrops

zerodrops

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- yes i did :) nice people with great help and nice community :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

-regular ironman

3. What are your total & combat levels?

- total is 1342 combat level 87 and rising :)

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- not new to rs3 but pretty new to ironman mode still learning :D

5. What are your current in-game goals?

- getting into pvm :) rising my levels and hoping to max 1 day and high end pvm

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

-UTC/GMT +2

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

- i found it on runescape forum.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

-learning the ironman life :) and growing where possible

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

-im a very active player who loves a good chat and helping others :) i love joining events and doing stuff together.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

-yes i read the rules, and i understand and do my best to contribute to this clan :)

23-Aug-2020 14:24:58

c3i

c3i

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Zerodrops!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 17 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

23-Aug-2020 14:27:50

IronWave

IronWave

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Yes.

Regular ironman.

2532 total, 135 combat.

I'm not new to either, but I recently came back from a 3 year hiatus so I'm trying to get caught up with a lot of the newer content.

Long term I want to go for comp cape, but right now I'm mostly focusing on getting my invention up and trying to max more skills.

CST.

I was just googling for ironman clans and found you guys.

I'd like to learn more about the best ways to level, get components/drops, etc. I would also like to do group PvM in the future, though right now my gear is not that great.

Sharing knowledge and helping with PvM. Right now I'm still trying to get the hang of things again after my break so I'm not able to do a lot with either, but going forward I hope to contribute more.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes.

23-Aug-2020 16:45:10

c3i

c3i

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, IronWave!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 18 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

23-Aug-2020 16:58:46

NiceInvite
Feb Member 2020

NiceInvite

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

- If no, then please don't apply yet, come guest with us first :)
Yes

Normal Iron

2233, 120

Comped reg account and played since 2003. Ironman approx 1.5 yrs old but currently got into it as the start was slow and I initially got bored

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

So many to list but a couple are priff then 95 dg,
and most godwars 1 & 2 for weapons/armor

US East

Would see people in it back in 2018 but didn't have an ironman then

Easy place to ask for advance to do without being trolled and a convenient place to find pvm groups

Stats are a few months out but host/teach bosses to newer players, Have every boss experience on main including over 1,500 kills at Solak, Vorago, & AOD. Along with replying in chat to training methods or quest lines if people are having issues for levels that I've already passed.

Yes.

24-Aug-2020 00:26:51

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top