Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Mycifer

Mycifer

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days? Yes over a month now.

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?
I'm a regular ironman

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total lvl: 1476
Combat lvl: 92

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
Im new to ironman only.

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Most major quests and start bossing.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

Gmt +2

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Forums.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

Just people with the same gamemode so i could get help with certain things in game.
Since im only in early game i can only help with knowledge as of now, but later on help with any pvm.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I have.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

17-Jul-2020 18:07:20

Ninja Kitty
Oct Member 2017

Ninja Kitty

Posts: 243 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Tvi!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 6 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

17-Jul-2020 18:13:23

arasson

arasson

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

yes, guest for weeks now :)

regular ironman

currently 1963 total level & 111 combat

no, not new to rs3, neither ironman. Just started to appreciate it recently

currently going for priff, but most of all having fun at the game and getting to know some more likeminded people.

GMT +1 (the netherlands)

i've been searching the forums for ironman clans and stumbled upon iron family

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

i hope to get to learn other nice people who also like to play the ironman lifestyle. I'll contribute with saying gratzz to everone who recieves drops :P . And ofcourse have fun playing the game alongside other ironman from iron family.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

yes

17-Jul-2020 20:11:03

ProminentCh

ProminentCh

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

Yes - well over a few weeks now, found the chat really helpful!

Regularly Ironman.

Total - 2330, Combat - 134

New to ironman mode, not new to RS3. Would not require a tutor.

Currently aiming for all quests, currently on 315 qp, then onto higher level PVM and eventual aim of maxing.

UK time zone

Recommended by a friend when I first started on ironman mode due to helpful members.

Hoping to get into more group PVM and more community content, I've also recently started ironman mode and got to a pretty decent standard fairly quickly so I think I can help lower level members and those starting out with things I found useful on my way to leveling up + anything I tried which didn't work.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan? Yes :)

17-Jul-2020 20:15:01

PmOff
Mar Member 2019

PmOff

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, [Arasson]!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number [07] on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

17-Jul-2020 20:46:55

PmOff
Mar Member 2019

PmOff

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, [ProminentCh]!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number [08] on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

17-Jul-2020 20:47:35

Hobo Ape

Hobo Ape

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- Yes, first time joined in last sunday for the Citadel event.

- Regular

- 2891 / 138

- Not really, just inexperienced in group activities, like certain bosses.

- 120 Indiana Jones (should be tonight), 120 herb and getting more into high lvl pvm.

- gmt+2

- Reddit

- Meeting new people and learning group activities is what I'm looking for. I will try my best to be as active as possible and contribute that way.

- Si

18-Jul-2020 11:25:52

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Hobo Ape!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 9 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

18-Jul-2020 11:46:09

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top