Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Bweezter
Aug Member 2020

Bweezter

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- Yes, i have. :) since that 12th of August as of writing this application :P

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

- I'm a regular IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

- As of now, 810 Total and 52 combat :)

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- Recently came back after a break of 2 years, so i'm quite into the game :)

5. What are your current in-game goals?

- Getting gears and stats for high-end PvM, quest cape and just alot of fun! :D

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

- Gmt +1

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

- I Heard from a friend, who has been guesting for quite a while, aswell as the forums :)

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

- I'm hoping to able to contribute to the amazing community, aswell as helping as much as possible :)

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

- If possible, i'll help with as much as possible in the CC, having some good times on discord aswell as just making sure people are having a good time :)

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

- Yes!! of course i accept that, it should be good and fun for all people to be here! :)

18-Aug-2020 09:35:55

Primal Puppy
Jan Member 2015

Primal Puppy

Posts: 224 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Iron Bweezee
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 9 on the waiting list.

• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

18-Aug-2020 09:52:13

NihaoElliot

NihaoElliot

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

I have been guesting for about 5 days now :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

I'm currently a (very scared!) HCIM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

I'm currently just a baby, 437 total and 22cb (Totally understand if this is too low and I need to get better first)

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

I'm entirely new to HCIM/IM mode, I felt a bit of disconnect to my "main" from where I quit/play many years and wanted to start fresh with a new challenge. I would really like a tutor as i'm not confident with IM mode at all.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

I'm doing runespan at the moment with end goal of getting the greater runic staff - but aiming for 66 just for the top floor over the next few days

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

I'm in the UK so GMT timezone

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

From the sticked ironman thread on reddit - was suggested as a friendly im clan without high requirements to join.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Looking to build up the social side of runescape as I don't have any IRL friends that play anymore. I pretty much just want to be a sponge and absorb as much info as I can from the more experienced players.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

I think this is probably my weakest part, because I am so new and not very experienced I don't think I can contribute too much to other people right now. Maybe the occasional laugh at my super simple questions?! I'm also hoping maybe the journey of going from useless tadpole to hopefully a decent account will be nice to see and show the success of the clan. Hopefully I can pass this info on to other new players too one day.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I understand

18-Aug-2020 11:49:17 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2020 11:49:52 by NihaoElliot

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, [name]!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 10 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

18-Aug-2020 12:19:24

g4y4p4y
Jul Member 2022

g4y4p4y

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What are your previous names (if any)?

none, always been Herpatology

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I was kicked, was wrapping up my final semester of grad school. once I graduated, I came back but had just been kicked a few days prior by Mitra. I also noticed I had been hacked, so I quit again for a month or so. Now that I'm remote working and have been active again for over a month, I'd like to join again.

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

I joined around November 2019, was kicked probably around May 2020, and have been actively guesting since June.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

2552 | 136

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

US East

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

I hope to be an official member to do high level pvm including BM as part of my rebuild. I am active in the clan chat, participate in/offer to carry ed runs, call out prif clans and merch world/items when I can, ask questions that aren't just a simple wiki query away, and answer questions even if they are just a simple wiki query away. and of course following the rules of the clan.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I understand

18-Aug-2020 15:26:44 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2020 15:51:53 by g4y4p4y

Hc Ethan

Hc Ethan

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Herpatology!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 11 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

18-Aug-2020 16:11:05

Takaoni

Takaoni

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

Kalferric

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I was kicked due to inactivity, I had very important exams that month/year, and had to focus completely on them

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

I was kicked in January 2019, so about a year and 7 months

4. What are your total & combat levels?

1426 total, 76 combat level

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

Currently on holiday in GMT+3; will be back soon in GMt+0

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

I hope to be able to contribute towards the general friendly vibe and warmth that I always felt previously! Having an inclusive iron clan is very beneficial in all aspects, be it for PVM or just the social aspect, and I look forward to helping maintain the friendly and accepting atmosphere!
Another aspect I love is helping out lower level/newer ironmen, and aiding them in becoming accustomed to the game/gamemode

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I have understood and respect all the points above

18-Aug-2020 17:25:34 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2020 17:54:27 by Takaoni

c3i

c3i

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Ficelles!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 12 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

18-Aug-2020 17:57:24

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top