Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Grisvaf

Grisvaf

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes! Been guesting for a couple of weeks now :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

1232 and 81

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Fairly new to RS3, this is my first Ironman character ever

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Im doing a lot of slayer, just got my slayer helmet witch has been my first goal, slowly working towards Full Slayer Helm.

Currently also working towards getting Vanquish, very close atm! 137 QP :)

Otherwise i'd like to get combat stats for bossing, and ofc quest cape!

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT +2

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

I searched for a list of Ironman Clans, for tips, since im pretty new to Ironman mode, and rs3 in general.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I expect to help out with the knowledge i have, also i'd love to do group boss content when im high enough combat level! I also just enjoy hanging around and chattin, good vibes :)

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes! :)

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

14-Jul-2020 12:24:17

Diy Frande
Mar Member 2015

Diy Frande

Posts: 429 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Grisvaf!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 2 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

14-Jul-2020 16:09:47

Fe Skripts

Fe Skripts

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying :)

Yes I have been guesting in the clan chat for over a year at this point. Joined back when i originally made the clan and haven't unguested since.

HCIM

Level 68, total level 1160

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

No I have been playing runescape since 2002/2003 & I have a maxed regular account on rs3.

50 and then 75 base stats (excluding invention for now)

EST

Saw it on a high level ironman's examine

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?
I would like to learn from experienced ironman about their leveling and progression experience and gain knowledge about ironman.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes

14-Jul-2020 19:52:22

Mitra

Mitra

Posts: 2,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there S k rip t s,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• Since you only just returned from 11 months of inactivity, we'd like to request 5 fresh days of guesting, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 4 days.
P.S Weird typo about you making the clan, I didn't see you there when we made it! :P

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

14-Jul-2020 20:17:41

Rufftuffian

Rufftuffian

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

Y

Y

852--54

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
y/n

Have a fun single player experience with community interaction branching into late game development and bossing with friends.

central st

Forums

TBD. With my limited game knowledge i don't know if i can properly answer this question But I like answering questions that I can and supporting others achievements

Yes

15-Jul-2020 04:58:53

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Rufftuffian,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• Your application is too short; please give us some proper answers, and make sure you fully answer all the questions. As a result, you may re-apply in 3 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

15-Jul-2020 06:19:58

Vedgetabulls

Vedgetabulls

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes

HCIM

Total: 1671
Cb: 88

No

Prif, invention

EST

W76 was my home world for a while and saw a lot of you guys there

Ironman team involvement, ironman advice/tips, citadel benefits/contribution

Yes

15-Jul-2020 08:35:02

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top