Oct Member 2017

Ninja Kitty

Posts: 243 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, happynoobL!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 5 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

23-Oct-2020 17:43:07

I NOBEINOBI

I NOBEINOBI

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- Yes

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

-Regular Ironman

3. What are your total & combat levels?
2656 Total ; 137 Combat

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Played since 2004, this Ironman is my only ironman but been playing it for quite a while

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Reaper Crew ; Max ; All tier 92

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

Gmt +0

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Maybe Reddit, but i'm not quite sure

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

All of my goals, while making friends along the way.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

I'v been guesting for quite a while, so my contribution will remain the same while also joining up the Clan events if possible.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes and i agree

23-Oct-2020 20:05:44

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, I NOBEINOBI!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 6 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

23-Oct-2020 20:07:25

Biddexx
Aug Member 2023

Biddexx

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes I have been guesting for at least 5 days and have interacted with many of the clannies who are very welcoming and helpful.

I am a regular ironman.

My total level is 1608. My combats are attack, strength, defence 60, ranged 65, magic 75, prayer 55 and summoning is 28. Overall combat is 91.

I am not new to runescape but will always accept any helps or tips :)

My current in game goals is to become better at bossing and interact with more of the rs community and take part in raids etc. In addition, i'd like to max on my ironman too.

I live in the bst (British summer time).

I first heard about Iron Family clan by searching through the runescape clans. I was drawn to this clan because of the name.

By joining the clan i hope to achieve more experience in game by participating in group activities such as raids and clan events.

I intend to contribute towards the clan by exerting my positive energy and vibes and by sharing my knowledge of runescape to anyone who is willing.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes, i have read all of the rules and requirements and understand the respect everyone deserves.

23-Oct-2020 20:32:51 - Last edited on 23-Oct-2020 20:42:01 by Biddexx

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Biddexx!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 7 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

23-Oct-2020 20:41:07

Varifocal
Apr Member 2021

Varifocal

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Yep!

Regular

1488 total & 82 combat

Nope :)

Questing to Plagues End, maxing & learning new bosses

GMT+1

Through a friend, been guesting on and off for a long time

Playing with other irons, sharing information & making friends

Helping others where I can!

Yes :)

23-Oct-2020 23:26:37

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Varifocal!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 8 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

24-Oct-2020 00:24:36

Virtual MPF
Mar Member 2019

Virtual MPF

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes

Regular IM

1278, 81 cb

No, new to IM though.

Unlock invention, start working on Prif/SS reqs

Eastern US

Forums

Nice & friendly clan chat community with events that IM can participate in

Plan to be helpful, friendly, & just overall productive member of society :P

Yes, Yes.

24-Oct-2020 11:46:12

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top