c3i

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Groony2,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• Other: We asked for a freshly written application, and you gave us copy & paste. Please put some more effort into it next time - you may re-apply in 2 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

13-Aug-2020 15:21:59

Siara
Oct Member 2017

Siara

Posts: 276 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there gbmark,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 2 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

14-Aug-2020 02:51:25

Jijinzo
Jul Member 2020

Jijinzo

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What are your previous names (if any)?

Jijinzo

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

I believe I was kicked due to inactivity. Got a new job and was focusing on settling in with that and didn't have the time to play much anymore.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

Probably a year or two.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

111 Combat
1866 Total

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

US EST

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

It's nice to be part of a community of other Ironmen to socialize with. Always willing to share my knowledge and learn from others. I've played Runescape since 2002 and have two maxed accounts (minus Archaeology now on one), but I still learn new things constantly.

I would like to participate in group events like Elite Dungeons or PVM. I always did enjoy the Penguin Tours too.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes

14-Aug-2020 04:18:23

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top