Mitra

Posts: 2,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there iron demonic,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please guest another 10 days and re-apply with a freshly written application form.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

01-Jul-2020 16:34:14 - Last edited on 01-Jul-2020 17:04:25 by Mitra

CarbonReject

CarbonReject

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Yes and it's been great to see a cc that's active at all times of the day

2. Regular IM

3. 1910 total 120 combat

4.Not new to the game had a Maxxed and comped main until recent updates but this is my first ironman

5. Short term getting a sunspear, SS, and unlocking prif long term maxxing, comp, and mqc

6. EST

7. Just searching around on the forums

8. Hoping to hit my long term goals while knowing that I have a big support group to help me along my journey. I think I have some good knowledge on the game and wanna be able to help those that need help with that knowledge and helping with in game tasks when I can

9. Yes

01-Jul-2020 18:50:13

PmOff
Mar Member 2019

PmOff

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there [Kurbs],
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 5 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

01-Jul-2020 19:11:38

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top