Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Kyle RS3
Jan Member 2020

Kyle RS3

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?
Koyled, Kyle RS3.

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)
Kicked for inactivity, was in school and didn't have time to invest in keeping up with RS3.

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?
1.5 years or so?

4. What are your total & combat levels?
2424 | 129.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?
GMT-4.

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.
Mostly looking for a laidback/positive environment. I can't do much other than answer generic questions about the game yet, but soon-ish I can start helping with reapers.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes I have/do.

30-Jun-2020 15:04:29

Sa jo
Jan Member 2023

Sa jo

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying :)

Yes for a week now.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular ironman.

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total: 1753 Combat: 99

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

No, I have played Runescape for over 10 years, Ironman not so much yet but I have been interested in the mode for a long time and finally decided to make an account last year.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Main goal is to get maxed but for now just trying to get better gear

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

EU Finland

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Was trying to find an ironman clan and I found this when I examined a random ironman.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I'd hope to find some people to chat and play with and to contribute I would like to help with anything I can.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes I have always been in positive clans so I see no problem with this.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

Thank you for all the info and help in the chat so far.

30-Jun-2020 15:26:40

Minas

Minas

Posts: 178 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Nivulus!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 21 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

30-Jun-2020 16:34:20

Minas

Minas

(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Kyle RS3!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 22 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

30-Jun-2020 16:36:46

Minas

Minas

(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Boat God!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 23 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

30-Jun-2020 16:37:02

Chlo-Waii
May Member 2023

Chlo-Waii

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

-I've been guesting for a little over 1 week now.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

-I am a proud Ironman player!

3. What are your total & combat levels?

-Currently my total is 1668, with a combat level of 102.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

-I'm not new to the game mode, but i am new to some of the end game content.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

-I'm currently working towards 80 Mining and Smithing, and on my down time, I'm getting my Dungeoneering scrolls when player are looking for group members.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

-I live in the EST time zone.

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

-I first heard about your Iron Family when I was searching google/reddit for the best Ironman focused Clans.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

-I hope to be part of a thriving Clan and work towards the end game content with my fellow clan mates.

-I expect to contribute to the Iron Family by helping newer players complete activities, join in on some end game bossing/raids with my fellow family, and lastly I look at sharing the name of the Iron Family.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

-I have read and understood all of the rules and requirements and I am looking forward to joining this glorious Family

30-Jun-2020 17:50:19

Minas

Minas

(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Chlo-Waii!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 24 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

30-Jun-2020 18:05:51

Blood Virus

Blood Virus

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

I have always been called Blood Virus :) .

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I left. To be completly honest, I was really frustrated with my situation in RS. I was doing lots of Telos and felt like I didn't get anywhere. Then I lost my entire MW with 2 trimmed pieces and scythe with BiS perks to not knowing that if you die twice in a row, the first set just gets deleted. Took quite some time to find my place again, but I got different goals now that don't frustrate me :P .

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

I am not 100% sure because I forgot about RuneScape in that period completly, but I think it has been a little over half a year.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

My total is currently 2712 and my combat is 138.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

UTC+01:00, in Germany.

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

I just like the atmosphere and just wanna hang out. Oh also I wanna bother some of the PVM gods from time to time for some tipps for Endgame Bossing :P . I am good with a lot of bosses and just have a ton of experience since I have played RuneScape for what seems like forever. Any question anyone has I am always happy to answer. The amount of help I got in the beginning from the cc was amazing, I'd like to give any help I can get back :) .

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes I did! I don't think I broke those rules in the past, not looking to do that now :D .

30-Jun-2020 19:02:08 - Last edited on 30-Jun-2020 19:17:50 by Blood Virus

Minas

Minas

(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Blood Virus!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 25 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

30-Jun-2020 19:25:31

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top