Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

IreFell

IreFell

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mitra said :
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

Irethel , and I still think that's hilarious.

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I was kicked! Fairly so, I did stop playing for five months. A busy offline schedule combined with a general disinterest in playing post-hardcore led to a long period of inactivity. These past couple of weeks have been the first time I've been enjoying playing on this account in a little while, which is why I feel ready to ask to rejoin.

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

I've been active only intermittently for the past six months.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

2,698 and 138 respectively.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

EDT.

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

Achieve? I'm not looking to achieve much of anything. I miss you guys. I like the company and the social aspect. I like helping people with PvM and skilling queries, and I love getting to tell terrible puns to general groaning and eye rolls. Ironman is already the best – but you guys make it a little bit more so, and I'd be very happy to be a part of that for others again.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yep!

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

HC > IM
I think I was too sappy above.

30-Jun-2020 03:07:01

Henry T

Henry T

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, IreFell!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 19 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

30-Jun-2020 03:21:47

Alex has Rng

Alex has Rng

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes. between 5 and 6 days

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

regular ironman

3. What are your total & combat levels?

847 total 49 combat

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

No. i have a maxed and almost comped main

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Maxing an ironman would be pretty cool. and i like completeing things so maybe comp aswell

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

BST

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Reddit

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I hope to achieve how to boss ironman style with limited supplies an resources. that will be fun.
i like helping people and im quite knowledable about runescape so i always try to answer questions if i can. Been playing since 2007

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I understand them all

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· ______________ ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

30-Jun-2020 12:42:50 - Last edited on 30-Jun-2020 13:30:05 by Alex has Rng

Nivulus
May Member 2023

Nivulus

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What are your previous names (if any)?

Always been Nivulus

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

Kicked for inactivity, didn't have much time to play for a while so couldn't maintain a consistent playtime.

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?
No clue, somewhere between 6-8months i guess

4. What are your total & combat levels?
2255 & 120

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?
BST(london)

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

Community, nothing better than scaping and being able to group up/share ideas & knowledge about the game with other players. I also enjoy helping others where i can, for example helping lower levels with a reaper(although im nowhere near high/level or gear myself as of yet) or just giving some skilling advice.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yep, not a toxic person so i can't see there being an issue :)

30-Jun-2020 13:01:07

Primal Puppy
Jan Member 2015

Primal Puppy

Posts: 224 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Iron Zangen!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 20 on the waiting list.

• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

30-Jun-2020 14:42:53

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top