domlet

Posts: 273 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there The Iron Hag,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 2 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

28-Jun-2020 23:56:15

IronDrag
May Member 2020

IronDrag

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Application form: ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes. Been guesting for probably close to 6-8 months.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?
Just a regular IM.

3. What are your total & combat levels?
My total right now is 1604 and CMB level is 89.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

No, I have a closed to max main and been playing ironman mode for a while.

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Top priority is T90 for every combat style. Once that is done I'd like to learn Telos as I have never killed that boss, even on my main. After the QP cape is definitely high on the list. It's just a giant amount of time but definitely a cool achievement. Maybe Master Quest cape in the future.....maybe.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
CST

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
From one of the rs3ironmen subreddits. Its been so long I can't remember exactly.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?
PvM is definitely high up on the list, but the highest priority is just to have people to talk RS3 about. All of my friends either play osrs or nothing. If I tell them I play Rs3 they mostly just scoff at me.
I like being on discord and just talking. While I'm not the best PvM'er in the world, I'm definitely down to help once I reach that point on my ironman.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes I have.

29-Jun-2020 01:08:25

Siara
Oct Member 2017

Siara

Posts: 276 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there IronDrag,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 5 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

29-Jun-2020 01:26:36

SlashWikiIt
Aug Member 2019

SlashWikiIt

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying :)

Yes, I have been guesting and popping in chat and helping members and/or guests with reapers for ~3 weeks

Regular IM

T95+ combat levels, 2581 Total level, 2598 virtual

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

I am not new to RS, I'm sure I can learn a lot from the discord :)

Gear upgrades and raids codecies

PST -8:00

Recommended to me by a friend that was in the clan

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I'm at the point in the account where I need to associate more closely with other ironmen to progress, and it would make the game more fun to be a part of a community that can relate to the ironman playstyle. I hope to get into some more static group pvm, to include basing for raids, AOD, bomb tanking Vorago, and anything else to help out irons that need upgrades from group content. I can help the clan by being free to help with skilling knowledge, extra body for group content that needs one, and by assisting newer players with pvm or the game in general.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes, I understand the rules crystal clear.

29-Jun-2020 07:06:54

env Ironment
Mar Member 2022

env Ironment

Posts: 59 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, ChrisAgain!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 16 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

29-Jun-2020 08:10:22

NotDyingMan

NotDyingMan

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying :)

yes

HCIM

Total - 1535, Combat - 89

No, main has 15 year cape although I've always been on and off with the game over the years

quest, progress and clear content. Right now im working towards barrows and gwd

GMT

Browsing ironclans on google

Conversation, groups for the limited things we can do together and I guess 15 years of knowledge can come in handy sometimes

Yes

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

29-Jun-2020 10:35:25

Ege
Jun Member 2023

Ege

Posts: 133 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, NotDyingMan!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 17 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

29-Jun-2020 10:45:37

cluegirlosrs
May Member 2018

cluegirlosrs

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?yes, ive been lurking tho.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?regular ironwoman

3. What are your total & combat levels?200 total and nearly maxed (86 arch)

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?ive been playing for 2 years so i could call myself not new

5. What are your current in-game goals?rebuilding to bis and maxing again also 120 slay

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?belgium gmt+2

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?saw someones examine that i was friends with that he was in the clan and heard lots of good story's

rebuilding with clanny's and finding new friends maybe some ramdom skilling events to do to cheer up the game a little

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?yes

u might wanna contact me ingame if u wanna know about my mental ilnesses

29-Jun-2020 18:14:11

Diy Frande
Mar Member 2015

Diy Frande

Posts: 429 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, vegitarian!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 18 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

29-Jun-2020 18:42:59

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top