Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Litsea
May Member 2015

Litsea

Posts: 964 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Sais Project!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 13 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

27-Sep-2020 07:59:53

HArd af wife

HArd af wife

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?
i believe so, yes

- If no, then please don't apply yet, come guest with us first :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?
both :) have a main ironman (Iron Toees) and a HCIM (Hardest Toe) (4th hcim attempt :s)

3. What are your total & combat levels?

1218 on the account i'm applying with! low melee stats but 70 mage

2041 on my main iron

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

No, i have been going at it for almost past a year now :)

5. What are your current in-game goals?

1k KC and All drops on collection logs for all bosses

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

EASTERN, US East coast

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

One of my Iron buddies, Fe T00thless

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

new friends and to be around other irons and learn as much as i can from the iron vets!

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

Attending events, Citadel capping, and helping out the newer irons with the best of my knowledge.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes i have and understand.

28-Sep-2020 04:19:15

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Hardest Toe!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 14 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

28-Sep-2020 04:31:23

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top