Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Maddies!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

10-Nov-2020 15:18:58

Z Gainz
Sep Member 2023

Z Gainz

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes, I've been a guest for a little over a week now.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular IM.

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Just two weeks in. 1170 total and 52 combat at the moment.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

New to IM, not new to RS3. Been playing about a year. I have a main account feeding bonds to my IM.

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Plague's End, Unlock Invention, and learn the group bosses I was just able to skip on my main and buy the equipment (Vorago, BM, Yaka, Solak, etc)

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
UTC-7 MST

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
RS3Ironmen Reddit

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?
Make a few friends and enjoy some group content, as my main is almost entirely solo.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?
At this point, in my experience, since RS is so old, many mains and even IM are extremely high level with max gear. Being a very new IM, I'll hopefully be able to team up with other lower level IM's and enjoy our level content and achievements together, as opposed to a bunch of high levels either taking pity and always helping, or waiting on us to finally get gear enough to join in on their content.

Plus, in my main's clan, I think it's super fun and refreshing to see new members getting excited over what I might consider small achievements I did a long time ago, but to them it means so much, so hopefully I can bring that refreshing new player fun to the clan!

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
I have and can certainly follow them.

One final side note, I do AFK at work quite a lot, and in general, am usually very quiet, so I wouldn't expect a significant amount of clan chat participation from me.

10-Nov-2020 16:16:04

Mitra

Mitra

Posts: 2,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Z Gainz!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

10-Nov-2020 17:22:02

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Foofy12,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• Your application format is wrong; please go actually read the thread and use the right application form next time - you can re-apply tomorrow.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

10-Nov-2020 17:53:49

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top