Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Fred IM

Fred IM

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

I believe I joined the guest chat on the 29th Oct or 1st Nov so closer to 2 weeks.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

1416 and 82,

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

I am fairly new to the IM mode but found a new love for the game through it. I've been playing Runescape since around 2004. Coming in and out of oldschool and rs3 since then but this is my first IM account.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Difficult one to answer as I find playing IM it changes daily. I'll think I need one thing but that path requires other paths to complete which makes it all that more satifactory.

I suppose as an end game goal it would be great to kill the latest boss or come close to maxing.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

BST/GMT

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

There was an IM youtuber who recommanded a load of clans and after reading your forum post I decided to join as a guest. Can't remember the youtuber I'm afraid.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

Currently I find the IM experience great but a little lonely. It has been lovely to hear people accomplishments in the guest chat and see people group up. It it would be nice to be part of that celebration and group up with new friends.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

Apart from incredible witty comments?
But in all seriousness always the one to help people in the chat if I know the answers to questions or give people a hand on tasks. Hopefully this will be more frequent as I gain levels and experience.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I have indeed. Twice in fact as I read the old one a few times before realising there was a more up to date version =)

11-Nov-2020 19:27:21

Legasus
May Member 2023

Legasus

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Fred IM!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

11-Nov-2020 19:34:05

Mad Hound

Mad Hound

- I think its about two weeks now

-HCIM

- Just hit 1200 & 60

- More or less yes, im new to RS3 and ironman. I was playing seriously RS a long time ago, in times of introducing GE.
- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
- I like to do my own research. When struggling i ask on clan chat

- As HCIM, get in ladder as high as possible.

- +1

- Uncle Google first topic after searching best iron man community clan

- Being IM is quite solo game. Being part of large community with same struggle is point of joining your clan for me.

- For now, simly be part of clan chat, asking questions, answering them and helping out with some activities if possible. I dont know game well, so i dont know all ways how i can contribute.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
- Sure boss :-)

Sorry for my english. Its a bit rough. I havent actively used english for a long time. :-) But i hope its good enough to understand well.

11-Nov-2020 20:27:36

Heroicjesus
Jan Member 2019

Heroicjesus

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, [Resh Hound]!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

11-Nov-2020 20:35:28

Zodiak Kiss

Zodiak Kiss

Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

Zodiak, zodiak kiss.

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

i was kicked for being inactive, but hopefully back now.

- Note that if you've previously left the clan, there'll most likely be no ranking discount, and you'll need to put extra effort into the application to get accepted back into the clan.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

a lil bit over a year.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

total lvl 2843, combat lvl 138.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

(GMT+1)

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.

i expect to meet people and get some friends, and i hope to help new players get into pvm.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes

12-Nov-2020 11:49:58

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Zodiak Kiss!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Welcome to the family!

12-Nov-2020 11:54:57

TrashKetchup
Jul Member 2023

TrashKetchup

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

-I Have been :D

I'm a regular IM.

My total is 2651, and i'm max combat. (99 not 120)

I'm not new, but i'm a returning player to RS. I took a break since 2018 because of IRL stuff. And to be honest, i'm quite rusty. But i'm relearning all sorts of things now.

I'm currently going for max, although i'm not grinding super hard for it, because it tends to burn me out if i'm not playing for fun. So i have a small ascension grind/ and twin furies grind on the side

Central european standard time

My old clan had died out in my abscent years, and i missed the interaction. So i went looking for a new ironman clan and stumbled upon this thread, and i felt like you guys were a warm clan.

I love pvming, but i'm mostly looking for some occasional banter. And you guys are also very helpfull when it comes to helping with methods/ general knowledge etc.

I'm an active pvm'er, and i'm all about the positive vibes. I'm here to have a good time. :D

I have, and i totally agree. Nothing would be worse than having a toxic clan enviroment.
If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

/

12-Nov-2020 12:13:02

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top