Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

dowty

dowty

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?
Yes I believe I just hit the 5 day mark

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular.

3. What are your total & combat levels?

2135 & 124

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

Not anymore! Been playing for a few months now and mostly understand everything

5. What are your current in-game goals?

My overall main goal is curses. I have other goals I want to get when possible such as codexes for corruption and various pvm goals but curses are my overall goal currently.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
USA West Coast

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
The RS3Ironman Subreddit

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

I hope to be able to meet more cool people and maybe some cool bossing partners etc.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

Once I get myself more situated, I would love to host elite dungeon runs, help out with lower level bossing, and even do some Beastmaster Durzag runs if I get to that point.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I have and I do!

10-Dec-2020 18:12:10

Siara
Oct Member 2017

Siara

Posts: 276 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, na mi!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

10-Dec-2020 18:16:18

Kavyamin
Oct Member 2020

Kavyamin

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes - I have been guesting for approximately a little over a week.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

I am a regular ironman!

3. What are your total & combat levels?

I am presently 929 total level and 55 combat.

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

I am new to the RS3 ironman mode, but have some peripheral familiarity re: OSRS Ultimate Ironman. I am not new to RS3 as a general matter, though.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

I am set to unlock invention today, and once I have that unlocked, I think some questing to get combat up is in order. Following that, I think I would like to get all levels to at least 50. At that point, I plan to head back to the arch grind for a little while.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

MST (GMT-7)

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

The RS3 Ironman subreddit, as corroborated by the forums.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

A community, short and simple. This game is filled with grinds, and while I enjoy that, I enjoy it far more while getting to know people and sharing our progress together. At the same time, I enjoy supporting each other in life generally as we can. This clan seems the best suited to the unique game style(s) we play as ironfolk and the community focus I desire.

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

I am not the most available of people, as my guesting time may indicate. My irl schedule places a lot of demand on my time, and what free time I have with my wife I prefer to spend with her. So, I cannot contribute much to scheduled events. However, when I am on, I am supportive and engaging where I can be.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I wouldn't be here if I didn't like what I saw in those rules! That is, yes, I understand.

10-Dec-2020 20:25:01

Ducktape
Nov Member 2019

Ducktape

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Kavyamin!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

10-Dec-2020 21:15:43

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top