Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Flop Flips
Feb Member 2021

Flop Flips

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What are your previous names (if any)?
Joined as Flop Flips. Was once called Grumblewump (*months* ago)

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)
I was kicked due to inactivity. I took a break from the game for around 7 weeks whilst visiting family over summer as I realised I was playing too much. I completely forgot to contact Mitra :@ . She had previously warned me (politely) about this after a brief stint on inactivity, but it slipped my mind. Sorry! I'm in a better routine now and don't expect to be going on any sudden breaks (certainly not before telling someone first!).

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?
I don't know when I was kicked, but the last time I logged in was 3 July 2020. I started playing again on 22 August 2020 and have been guesting since.

4. What are your total & combat levels?
2423 total and 124 combat.

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?
BST

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? It's suggested to particularly emphasize what we as a community can gain from having you back in the clan.
I'm the first to admit that I'm a bit of a lurker, but I enjoy helping clannies when I think I can be of service, congratulating others on their achievements and generally contributing to the positive atmosphere of the clan. Now I'm starting to acquire better gear, I'd also like to join in on some scheduled events to get to know other clannies better.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Of course.

05-Sep-2020 20:38:30

Minas

Minas

Posts: 178 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Flop Flips!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

05-Sep-2020 20:48:36

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top