Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

CastleFlag
Dec Member 2023

CastleFlag

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

I have :)

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular Iron Woman

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total level right now is 1055 and combat level is 61
4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?
i know the basics and i go from there to have fun. learn and enjoy the game

5. What are your current in-game goals?

my current goals are:
Quests
- curses
- priff
- Sunspear
- quest for flasks
- kingdom quests
- one of a kind
Skills:
get a 99
all dungeuoneering unlocks
Item:
glaives,lance,bandos,armadyl and subjagation

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

European Central TIme

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
you where top on the list when i searched for rs3 iron man clan

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?
What i hope to achieve from being in the clan, is to enjoy the game to the fullest with having the social aspects aswell. also hoping to do some pvm when time come.

So far from being in the clan for 6 days its been great fun and very welcoming

19-Dec-2020 19:01:18

Hc Ethan

Hc Ethan

Posts: 194 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Injil!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 2 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

19-Dec-2020 19:05:19

Hc Ethan

Hc Ethan

(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Thempy,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• Your application format is wrong; please avoid copying others' application forms, skipping questions or leaving answers blank!
• Your application format is wrong; please go actually read the thread and use the right application form next time - you can re-apply tomorrow.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

19-Dec-2020 19:08:13

Dooel
Feb Member 2023

Dooel

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

Yes been guesting for about a week, really like the community

I am a regular ironman

1562 total and 89 combat

No, i had another ironman that i de-ironed because i lost my main

Current goals are unlocking priff and sunspear then progressing towards more pvm

GMT+1

Found it on a spreadsheet for useful ironman resources

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

more knowledge about the ironman gamemode and new friends to play with

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

give useful info in chat aswell as help people out on reapers ect

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes i have read the rules

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

19-Dec-2020 19:29:02

m och i

m och i

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

Yep! Just over a week now I think.

A regular ironman

1444 total and 85 cb right now

Nope! Maxed main, new to ironman mode though.

Getting PVM ready. Likely working towards GWD2.

MST (-7)

Recommended clans on Reddit.

Community and group-based activities.

Help people out, especially those early on. I've already received help and find it immensely helpful.

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes I have.

19-Dec-2020 19:41:41

Hc Ethan

Hc Ethan

(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, 34 Otto 2740!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 3 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

19-Dec-2020 19:50:18

Hc Ethan

Hc Ethan

(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, m och i!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 4 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

19-Dec-2020 19:50:39

Kansas UIM

Kansas UIM

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

Yes, I have been guesting for a little over a month now.

I am currently a HCIM.

My current total level is 1361 and my combat level is 80.

I am an osrs ironman transplant. So with that being said, I am pretty familiar to the ironman game mode in general. I have played RS for over 15 years so I have quite a lot of knowledge of the game itself, but RS3 has grown a lot from the last time I really played it. There is a lot that I do not know anymore, ie: best ways to train, how to do pvm, etc. I hope to continue learning!

My current in game goal is to get into pvming, mainly gwd1 ASAP. I do afk a lot, I have been working on mining / smithing to get up to 90+!

My timezone is EST.

I believe I just googled ironman clans in rs3. This was probably one of the first ones I read through and just decided to guest in it.

I just hope to become one of the members in the clan, helping out where I can and being involved in clan events to help everyone else have a good time playing a game we all love!

Any way I can possible. I work full time, go to school and have two kids, so RS is just a hobby of mine. I tend to still get time to play every day, but generally only for a couple hours, sometimes more. I love helping people, but I still need to get a better feel for the game overall.

Yes I have and I look forward to it! Thank you.

19-Dec-2020 19:53:10

Hc Ethan

Hc Ethan

(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Kansas UIM!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 5 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

19-Dec-2020 20:17:37

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top