Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Ultismo Chad
Aug Member 2023

Ultismo Chad

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

I've been guesting for a few weeks but haven't talked much.
RSN: Fe Scy

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

HCIM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

1144; 66

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

New to IM but have played RS for 14 years so no need for a tutor.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Short term: unlock invention. Long term: Get my IM self sufficient to buy its own bonds for membership(I play a lot) end game: comp baby! @@@

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

EST

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

From a couple clan members in my clan. I don't believe they have IM in here.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

HCIM specific trips. Warbands, PVM, etc. Would also like to receive a few tips here and there. Will contribute basically the same thing I hope to receive from the clan. Also, its nice having a group of likeminded people to gain motivation from.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes and of course.

24-Jun-2020 07:29:58

Naivete

Naivete

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Fe Scy!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 15 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

24-Jun-2020 08:16:59

Acolyte Rys

Acolyte Rys

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

I believe I've been guesting for over a week now

I am a regular ironman

1209 and 74 respectivly

I'm a veteran RS2 player, but i'm very new to RS3 and ironman mode. I'd appreciate any assistance along the way.

Getting quest point cape to start off the account.

Currently living in EST

The "Guides and information for RS3 Ironmen" reddit thread posted by oClock 2 years ago.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I'm just looking for a relaxed CC to chat in while playing the game, and to a lesser extent a reliable group to do pvm with when I get to that stage.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes, I've read and understand them.

24-Jun-2020 17:26:13

Zadyd

Zadyd

Posts: 154 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Acolyte Rys!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 16 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

24-Jun-2020 17:57:42

Matty Moo

Matty Moo

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Application form: ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Iron Family application:

I'm pretty sure it actually has this time, lol :D

Regular iron

Combat 117, total 2037

New to modern runescape and ironman - ex darkscape player

Prif! Just need the herblore now

UK timezone

I did some googling for ironman clans as I wasn't able to do much with my old clan

Group content with other ironmen that I otherwise wouldn't be able to do! But also making as much friendly conversation as I can

Yes I have :D

24-Jun-2020 18:17:46

Genesis XIV

Genesis XIV

Posts: 93 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Lis Sandra!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 17 on the waiting list.
Welcome to the family!

24-Jun-2020 18:43:53

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top