Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

miningtown3
Dec Member 2020

miningtown3

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Application form: ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes, its around about 10 days or so now.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Just a regular old ironman.

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total = 890
Combat = 45

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

No, i have an RS3 main account that was maxed pre archaeology and also currently play a near 2k total 07 ironman which is the reason i wanted to give RS3 iron a try.

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Currently i am working towards getting the requirements to unlock invention and also going for 150 quest points as to unlock the T75 Vanquish weapons.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT +1 , I am from Scotland :)

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

I was trying to figure out how the smithing rework functioned as its new since i last played when a member of the clan called 'Walker_118' began to give me some advice and also recommended me guesting in the iron family cc.

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I hope to be apart of a community that will make me enjoy my ironman journey even more than i already am. I hope to be able to use the experiences i learn whilst playing the mode to help others and also contribute to the positive culture the clan has.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes, i understand them all.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

None.

23-Jun-2020 05:07:19

PmOff
Mar Member 2019

PmOff

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, [Flavourtown3]!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number [13] on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

23-Jun-2020 06:02:08

Den Boon

Den Boon

Iron Family application:

Yes! :)

Hardcore

combat 3 , total 254 (skiller)

nope , not new , died on main (sigh again)

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
mayby a tutor for bossing if i go combat

99 thieving

gmt+1 belgium

google , searching for ironmen clans

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?
friends , fun , pleasure

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
yes , took me more then 30min :D

23-Jun-2020 08:46:13

Primal Puppy
Jan Member 2015

Primal Puppy

Posts: 224 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Pieter-Jan,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; we would you to continue to guest and make gains until the end of the month and re-apply on July 1st.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

23-Jun-2020 08:47:16

Thicc Schaub

Thicc Schaub

yes

IM

115 cb, 1945 total

5.6 main, new to iron

lotd, gote, prif, rob, ss, rax weaps

+12, nz

friend in clan

friendly convo, recieve+offer advice/help

yes

23-Jun-2020 09:10:14

Primal Puppy
Jan Member 2015

Primal Puppy

Posts: 224 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Thicc Shaub!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 14 on the waiting list.

• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

23-Jun-2020 09:55:28

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top