Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

2 Random

2 Random

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Application form: ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days? yes

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM? I am a regular ironman

3. What are your total & combat levels? my total level at the time of writing this is 1222 and my combat level is 78, both rapidly increasing :)

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode? I have a maxed main account, but really got into the grind of ironman mode.

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

5. What are your current in-game goals? working towards maxing out in a way that's not using buyables, ive maxed on a main no holds barred account and wanting a new challenge, also love the idea of bossing for my own gear, gives a new purpose to learning things ive been lazy with in the past through GE buying.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in? im from the uk (GMT+1)

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family? I have a real life friend already in the clan

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family? I'm hoping to be able to help out with bossing, but also learn from others on some of the bosses im not comfortable with, I have quite abit of knowledge in the game so hopefully I can pass that along to someone that needs it.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan? yes

14-Jun-2020 08:18:16

Teogether
Sep Member 2019

Teogether

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, 2 Random!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 9 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

14-Jun-2020 08:41:02

Xeraaxiron

Xeraaxiron

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, I would love to join this clan. Application below:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- If no, then please come get to know us for a bit first before applying :)

Yes, for about a month now

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular

3. What are your total & combat levels?

1528 and 93

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?

Been playing since classic

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Bossing until I get Nox weapons and perhaps Nex armour if I can work out how to solo that.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

GMT (London)

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

Reddit

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

Loving the constant chat to discuss ironmemes and strategy for ironmen. Want to get involved in Group content later.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Of course

14-Jun-2020 08:48:21

Teogether
Sep Member 2019

Teogether

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Xeraaxiron!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 10 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

14-Jun-2020 08:55:48

Litsea
May Member 2015

Litsea

Posts: 964 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there Aykon,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• Your application format is wrong; please go actually read the thread and use the right application form next time - you can re-apply tomorrow.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

14-Jun-2020 22:47:52

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top