Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

HC Cleverr

HC Cleverr

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes, I have been guesting for about 3 weeks

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

HCIM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total level: 1932, combat level : 127

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

This is my first Ironman/HCIM, however I have been playing RS3 on and off for 10 years, so a tutor wont be needed :)

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Currently looking to unlock vyres and curses to eventually do end game pvm (araxxi/telos)

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

EST

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

I started looking for an ironman clan 3 weeks ago and found this one on the forums, it seems to be an excellent fit

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

Im hoping to participate in clan activities and events, and I hope to contribute by being positive in the chat and doing group PVM/ helping with reapers

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I have read all the rules and fully understand them. I will certainly continue to respect everyone and remain positive in the chat :)

25-Jun-2020 15:57:52

Minas

Minas

Posts: 178 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, HC Cleverr!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 18 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

25-Jun-2020 16:24:47

BulletForce
Jun Member 2020

BulletForce

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- Yep :P

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

Regular IM :P

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total: 814
Combat: 67 (base 40, with 60 mage)

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- Yes and please I need a tutor

5. What are your current in-game goals?

Quest cape :P (I love questing)

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

I live in Eastern European Summer Time

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

I actually googled (best ironman clans)

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?
I expect fun and interesting gaming experience where I can interact and play the game together.
I give guidance, friendship, help and anything that my clan mates would need.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Yes I have, and of course I understand

25-Jun-2020 17:20:27 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2020 17:56:45 by BulletForce

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top