Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Larkeen
Dec Member 2018

Larkeen

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application for returning members:

1. What are your previous names (if any)?

No previous names as of yet.

2. Did you leave or were you kicked? Please explain why (e.g busy RL, wanted to try a new clan etc.)

I was kicked for inactivity. Life had gotten real busy for me and I was unable to keep an appearance in-game for any reasonable amount of time. Things have slowed down a bit, though, and now I have time to spend in-game again albeit still only about once a week on my day off.

3. How long has it been since you were in the clan?

I noticed I was kicked about two weeks ago. Since then I have been hanging out as a guest.

4. What are your total & combat levels?

Total: 2335(2340)
Combat: 123
Attack: 85 Strength: 85 Defense: 90 Magic: 90 Ranged: 82 HP: 91 Summoning: 76

5. Which time zone do you currently live in?

Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8)

6. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

Outside of my charming personality? :P

I hope to rejoin this wonderful community that has been set up while being able to contribute however I can to those that need aid. Whether it be by helping those asking for help in chat or participating in clan events and being social to those around me.

7. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

I have read the rules & requirements and fully understand the expectations help for clan members.

30-Sep-2020 03:37:02

Teogether
Sep Member 2019

Teogether

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Larkeen!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number 15 on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

30-Sep-2020 03:45:51

firsty4blud

firsty4blud

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

- If no, then please don't apply yet, come guest with us first :)
yes i have been for over three weeks now

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

regular ironman

3. What are your total & combat levels?

2317 total and 128 combat

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
i have a rough idea on most ironman things now still asking lots of questions

5. What are your current in-game goals?

get pickaxe od song and earth and unlock t95 curses

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

+10 est

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

through other clans

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan?

bossing as a clan making online friendships

9. How do you intend to contribute to our clan?

help out people with duo and trio bossing ect

10. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

yeah i have read all and i understand them all

01-Oct-2020 01:59:20

PmOff
Mar Member 2019

PmOff

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, [Firsty4blud]!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly our clan is currently full, so we cannot invite you yet, but please add the admin who accepted your application to your friends list, then we'll contact you as soon as a spot frees up for you! You're currently number [16] on the waiting list.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

Note that we expect you to continue guesting in our cc, and if you join another clan, your application will be considered withdrawn. Similarly, if we're unable to contact you on multiple occasions, your spot will be given away, and your application will be considered inactive (so it's strongly suggested to leave PM on).

01-Oct-2020 04:25:46

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top