Forums

Iron Family v7 (HCIM/Ironman)

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063

Shkor
Oct Member 2019

Shkor

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Application form: ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?
Yes, since July 28th.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?
Regular IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?
2025 total, 125 combat

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?
First IM account, not my first rodeo at the game. :)

5. What are your current in-game goals?
Short term: Complete subjugation set, start GWD2, unlock Prifdinnas, unlock Sunspear.
Long term: Unlock overloads, farm spider for a t90, start raiding frequently, etc.

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?
EST (-5)

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?
My main account's main world is 76, and I kept seeing a bunch of irons roaming this world who were in this clan. It sparked my interest and got me to come back on my IM and see what this clan was about! :p

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?
Clans to me are the driving force for a healthy, supportive and friendly game environment. I hope to keep interacting with the clanmates who can inform, congratulate and support you throughout this IM journey. So far I've been very happy with my stay in the clan and hope to keep contributing to this clan's good vibes in the future.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?
Read & Understood.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.
Just from the last 5 days guesting, you've gave me lots of motivation to keep my Ironman going. Even if you don't accept this application, I just want to say thank you for bringing the spark back! :D

02-Aug-2020 16:34:16

PmOff
Mar Member 2019

PmOff

Posts: 51 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, [Shkor]!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

02-Aug-2020 16:54:54

Da Iron Dodo

Da Iron Dodo

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iron Family application:

1. Have you been guesting in our clan chat for at least 5 days?

Yes I have been in it 1-2 weeks. This is my 2nd application.

2. Are you a HCIM or regular IM?

IM

3. What are your total & combat levels?

Total: 939 Combat: 46

4. Are you new to RS3 and/or ironman mode?

My main is comped, but I am new to ironman in RS3
- If yes, would you like a tutor to help you get started?
I wouldn't mind getting some tips to help out.

5. What are your current in-game goals?
75 construction from the beach, Base 50 stats, and Royal Trouble

6. Which time zone do you currently live in?

EST

7. Where did you first hear about our Iron Family?

I learned from Beccaa. Beccaa is a guest in my mains clan all of the time

8. What do you hope to achieve from joining our clan? And how do you expect to contribute to our Iron Family?

I hope to become part of the ironman family. There seems to be a lot of active players doing pvm and other events all the time. Once my account is higher leveled, I would plan to recipricate.

9. Have you read our rules & requirements, and do you understand that we expect all our members to respect each other and to contribute positively to the clan?

Yes I have.

If you have any comments or additional remarks, feel free to add them here.

02-Aug-2020 22:39:40

Legasus
May Member 2023

Legasus

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Welcome to our Iron Family, Da Iron Dodo!
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Please contact any of our admin+ ranks or visit the clan chat to get your invite.
• In case you have requested a tutor, they will be assigned to you within 24 hours.
• To join the clan Discord, ask any clan admin for the access code.
We look forward to getting to know you, and are sure you'll enjoy your time with us.
Welcome to the family!

02-Aug-2020 23:29:23

Legasus
May Member 2023

Legasus

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(¯`·._.·
(¯`·._.·
Hi there LumberElk,
·._.·´¯)
·._.·´¯)

Sadly we cannot accept you into our family yet for the following reason(s):

• You haven't guested long enough; none of our staff members have seen you around much, so please continue guesting and re-apply in 5 days.

To show that you've read this message and understand it, please turn your application into a bump. When/if you re-apply, make a new post with a freshly written application :)
If you have any questions, then please contact me or another staff member in-game.

We still look forward to getting to know you better, so please continue guesting, fix the issues above, and then we hope we can welcome you to the family soon :D !

03-Aug-2020 00:16:21

Quick find code: 93-94-558-66165063 Back to Top