Forums

Warband PK - Multi PKing FC

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177

Aymac

Aymac

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 185

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Haven't really gotten into pking too much but have had some experience with it and am used to the new combat system, would be glad to help you guys out

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): Almost always available for every run before and after

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: I promise to follow it strictly and coherently

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: No I just recently came back to the game and haven't been able to secure warcamps cause i kept dying, so no experience yet

Reason for Joining us?
Helping out team and others whenever and whatever it may be, making more friends on the game and being able to do warcamps safely
What is your preferred combat style:
Magic (96 Magic)

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: Nothing much, just cant wait to start

18-Jun-2014 04:44:41

WilliamCorn
Jun Member 2023

WilliamCorn

Posts: 2,159 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So much pointless trolling, seriously it doesn't matter what side you're on at-least make yourself look like you have a little self respect. No need to pointlessly troll threads
Just save your anger for the wild.

/
Doesn't care anymore

18-Jun-2014 14:06:14

Pontiff

Pontiff

Posts: 59 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 200

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Pretty familiar with staking and used to play on a Pure account, all pre-eoc. I got all my EOC-PK experience because of doing warbands for over a year now.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): Utc/Gtm times: 5am-10pm, timezone: +1:00 (winter), +2:00 (summer).

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Always.

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: Have been running my own warband fc a few times, have been a doing warbands in: WB Elites (ranked), Glaciation (ranked), Elitebands, Warbands 1 + have experience being a beamer (in WB Elites mainly).

Reason for Joining us? I would love to be in a strong and fast FC which fight whites and get our good EXP, like everyone wishes.

What is your preferred combat style: Ranged (My Ranged level is 99).

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: I hope to see you all soon while looting a Farming tent :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Pontiff

18-Jun-2014 17:41:35 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2014 17:42:28 by Pontiff

Caroline
Oct Member 2007

Caroline

Posts: 537 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: I used to rush people with dragon claws pre eoc when i was lvl 100 - 105, i've been doing warbands for a few months, ive also played castle wars for a few months (eoc).

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): Gmt+1.

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Yes i will.

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: I've done warbands in many other fcs... Must kill all white dots, follow the rules, no bsing, fall in for safety.

Reason for Joining us? For the good exp.

What is your preferred combat style: Ranged

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know:

18-Jun-2014 17:56:00 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2014 17:58:49 by Caroline

Gurdy66
Jun Member 2014

Gurdy66

Posts: 224 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level:191

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: well I haven't played rs since late 2011 but I ive been playing rs since 3 weeks ago now and being doing warbands for about a week. Im willing to learn to become a good pker and help out the fc as much as I can though. =)

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily):UK gmt +1
Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?:Yeah

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: Warbands 1

Reason for Joining us? To level up and find a regular fc I can warbands with.

What is your preferred combat style:Range

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: If I cant join this fc please let me know and give me advice on how I could find other reliable fc's to join. Thanks

19-Jun-2014 10:10:44

No Cares

No Cares

Posts: 115 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Limited experience from WB experience.
Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): PST- Usually 1PM- 3AM is when I can be on, but not when I play.

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Yes.

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: I did Warbands non-stop from when it came out to a little bit after the nerf. I first joined Warbandsfc because of its big numbers, but then realized warbands*k weren't like chickens without heads.

Reason for Joining us?: Experience, money and how exciting warbands was.

What is your preferred combat style: Range

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: Hope you respond quickly. Really anxious to get back into warbands.

Edit: Combat level:186

19-Jun-2014 10:54:05 - Last edited on 19-Jun-2014 10:56:25 by No Cares

Yt-Haar

Yt-Haar

Posts: 1,749 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kelsoreaper, RobertasG and Pontiff

Applications looks good, please ask for a combat trial with a captain+ when you are next available.

Marceus1

Your application looks good however, as you specified your PKing experience since EoC is limited, you may not be ready for the combat trial. We will be happy to give you practice though. Feel free to ask for the combat trial when ready.
_/
Summit
|
Proud winners of
Skilling Clan Cup 2015 & 2019
|
Trimmed Completionist

19-Jun-2014 17:33:54

SereneHavoc
Sep Member 2022

SereneHavoc

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: I've been experienced in Pvp for a while now.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): GMT + 5.5

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Yes, I will follow all the gear requirement rules.

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what:
No

What is your preferred combat style:
Range

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know:
99 Range 99 Defence 99 Hp ready to earn some xp from warbands

19-Jun-2014 22:23:49

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177 Back to Top