Forums

Warband PK - Multi PKing FC

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177

PeaceForSale
Jan Member 2022

PeaceForSale

Posts: 4,675 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 200

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Fairly experienced, not the best PKer, but I can certainly hold my own in a fight.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): PST, usually on for first and last wave

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Yes

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: Warband PK, Dramabands, Insanity WBS

Reason for Joining us? I left WBG before because nobody seemed willing to try to fight against PKS, so I pretty much just went with the old 'If you can't beat em, join em' thing. Now that it seems like WBG is going to start fighting back once more, I'd like to help.

What is your preferred combat style: Magic or Ranged, though I'm more skilled with magic.

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: Please don't hold my previous trolling against me, this is a serious app :P
SavagePK

15-Jun-2014 02:01:42

Insanias

Insanias

Posts: 3,836 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yt-Haar said :
One said :

I'd like to point out that isn't the definition of a monopoly it appears you've just pulled out that number and slapped it on this thread to try to make a point.

I did say as an economic term.. that's the definition of a monopoly..
As an Economic student, I can tell you, a monopoly is when a firm gains a market share of 25% or more . Don't believe me? Google it..You shouldn't make such posts accusing me of making statistics up, if you have not even made an effort to check it for yourself.

Please avoid posting further messages if your aim is only to poke out what you disagree with, in what was a clear, valid statement, which obviously you know nothing about..

Therefore, my point of PKS being a "monopoly" is completely valid as such more than 25% of the Warband community are from within PKS FCs . I merely stated that PKS is as big as a monopoly as what WBG was.

Can we avoid further offtopicing on this thread, if you feel the need to consult what is written on this thread, please do so with me ingame, as this thread is strictly for recruitment and not for discussion of what a monopoly is.

Thank you.

=========== enough off topic
¤ Insanias the King of the North

~Head Ego of Requiem Warbands

15-Jun-2014 02:39:38

The contents of this message have been hidden.

15-Jun-2014 05:01:50

BellaMorte

BellaMorte

Posts: 167 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 200

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Only duel arena and clan wars during pre-eoc

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): EDT. Few hours a day. Can attend evening warbands

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Yes, I will

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what:

Reason for Joining us? A friend recommended this FC. Thought it might be a good experience to learn more about pking

What is your preferred combat style: Range

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: Looking forward for your reply =)
BellaMorte [gold] Scourge of the Wild [/gold] of [lightblue]Calamity PK

15-Jun-2014 06:40:58

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177 Back to Top