Forums

Warband PK - Multi PKing FC

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177

Yt-Haar

Yt-Haar

Posts: 1,749 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
fxku said :
what happened to the fc, just logged into it and there are like 5 people :o

Due to recent PvP/legacy update, we are currently going through some restructuring until fixes are made. Many of our PKers have lost interest in Warbands due to the latest change, PvP is unbalanced and kills are near to impossible in single combat.

We hope to be running as a team soon but we do have other smaller groups of PKers running throughout Wbg.
_/
Summit
|
Proud winners of
Skilling Clan Cup 2015 & 2019
|
Trimmed Completionist

17-Jul-2014 09:10:48

Aycelium

Aycelium

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level:129

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: I pk a bit with the bounty hunter

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): Amsterdam

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements? :O fcourse

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: No, i dont have any experience.

Reason for Joining us? I need a clan for the warbands

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available? Yes

What is your preferred combat style: mage or ranged

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: No

21-Jul-2014 10:17:22

Hawaiian 808
May Member 2022

Hawaiian 808

Posts: 29 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 138

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: I have pked since 2006 as a 1 def hybrid pure and stopped pre-eoc

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): HAST, daily except when homework and other obligations need to be completed

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: yes :)

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: I've never war bands before :o

Reason for Joining us? Looking for some pro people to teach me how to war bands :D

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available? Sure

What is your preferred combat style: Range

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: I'm mature, just wanna do some war bands for xp, make friends, and have fun! Message if you'd like!

22-Jul-2014 04:56:29

Ray Galdier

Ray Galdier

Posts: 87 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 135

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: I have a very particular set of skills. Skill that make me a nightmare for men like them. If they return my warbands loot to me now, I will not look for them. But if they do not, I will look for them, I will find them... and I will kill them.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): EST I am active at all times during the week (I am a youtuber) and all day Sundays

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Absolutely

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: I was ranked in Warbands for a time under Yt Haar, until I was deemed a traitor by leaving autoattack on after getting hit by an ice spell... I also ran with several other well known Wbg officials, including my friend Woodsmoke who;s fc I was also ranked in

Reason for Joining us? Looking to gain some experience in needed skills. Read the info on the page and the forums on your site and I am slightly enraged at the fact that leechers have overcome this fc, and I intend to help hinder that

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available? Yes

What is your preferred combat style: Mage, but I hybrid very well

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: Well, I'm here to chew bubblegum, and kick ass... But I am all out of bubblegum.

23-Jul-2014 04:57:47

Janna

Janna

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 134 (legacy), 200 (eoc)

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: I never pk, too scared D:

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): Active player, all times

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: yes

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: nope, this will be my 1st

Reason for Joining us?: trying to get maxed and you were the most popular.

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available?:yes

What is your preferred combat style: ranged

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: nope

25-Jul-2014 12:08:57

Marikadere
Nov Member 2021

Marikadere

Posts: 1,731 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level:137 (125+12)

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Used to do the occasional 1v1 in edgeville pre-EOC, warbanded with this FC for a while and recently came back after legacy update.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): EST, can attend 1 WB during the week and 2 on most weekends.

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?:Yes

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: Only this FC, was with it for a while.

Reason for Joining us?: Want to PK a bit now that Legacy is here and also get some nice EXP

Will you contact a captain+ for your combat trial when you are available?:Yes

What is your preferred combat style:Range

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know:I'm a bit rusty but i need to just get used to PvP again.

01-Aug-2014 08:11:07 - Last edited on 01-Aug-2014 08:11:36 by Marikadere

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177 Back to Top