Forums

Warband PK - Multi PKing FC

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177

RosesAreFree
Nov Member 2019

RosesAreFree

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 153 (currently training)

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: used to pk back in the day, sometimes play duel arena and castle wars

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): (CST) Usually participate daily during late hours (or early hours for england)

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Yes

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: I would usually join an open FC everyday

Reason for Joining us? I enjoy the Warbands activity and would like to participate daily to obtain GAIN*

What is your preferred combat style: Melee, but any is fine

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: I'd be a loyal member and can contribute a lot. Thanks for reading ^_^

17-Jun-2014 20:13:09

FameFlame

FameFlame

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 195

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: I PK with my Clan Chat and with friends. I also used to pk with warbands pk before quitting.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): GMT+2. past 21:00 GMT i can't warband. any other time is fine.

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?:Yes

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: I am still added in 'mc akbaba' fc although he quit, used to do warbands everyday before quitting.

Reason for Joining us? Main reason is xp, but i also like pk

What is your preferred combat style: Ranged

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: i might not be able to do warbands everyday this month because i have exams.

17-Jun-2014 20:17:42 - Last edited on 17-Jun-2014 20:19:40 by FameFlame

Shuya

Shuya

Posts: 307 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 189

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: 3 and a half months of pking pretty much daily. Attended wars every day.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): GMMT +1

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?:Yes

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: Ex-Glaciation now a captain with Mr *oki in 'Elitebands'.

Reason for Joining us? To challenge SAPK.

What is your preferred combat style: Mage/Range Hybrid

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know:/
' It took me 8 years to get 99 strength...'

17-Jun-2014 21:38:55

Kelsoreaper

Kelsoreaper

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 167

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: PK pre-EOC for years and growing knowledge on EOC PKing

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): GMT(same as forum) Available for all warbands.

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Yes

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: Yes, previously used this FC before registry required. Also, used a strong PK warbands and helped host.

Reason for Joining us? I want to contribute to the community and help myself and others gain levels and have fun.

What is your preferred combat style: Currently Magic (sometimes changes based on quest binges)

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: I know how to host and will help if needed.

18-Jun-2014 03:04:45

Lithuanian
Apr Member 2014

Lithuanian

Posts: 2,913 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 200

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Been more of a skiller, but I enjoy pking from time to time too. Pked mainly back at 2005-2009, then I quit and came back a month ago, but I grasped the new combat pretty fast and never had any trouble with it.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): Always doing atleast 1 run-2 runs (3 camp loots) a day (also helping the chat allies with whites if asked after loot)

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Been doing that for weeks, so yes

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what:
Done +10 trips whit warbands1, some with baabands, a couple with voodoo b and 4-7 with revo wb. EDIT; forgot to mention some runs with elitebands (not many though)

Reason for Joining us? Warbands 1 was first fc I tried wb with, moved to private fcs then, but requirements got higher and I can't be bothered to get the items. Tbh, activity and people helping each other(killing whites etc) is more important than gear).

What is your preferred combat style: Range
Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: No, not really
Success
consists of going from
failure
to
failure
without loss of
enthusiasm

5.6b xp [x] Moa [x] Mqc [x] Trim [x] Boss/Slay Logs [x] Max Runescore [x]

18-Jun-2014 03:46:35 - Last edited on 18-Jun-2014 04:15:39 by Lithuanian

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177 Back to Top