Forums

Warband PK - Multi PKing FC

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177

Yt-Haar

Yt-Haar

Posts: 1,749 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Interestings

Your application has been accepted, as your PKing experience is known, you will be credited with a rank. We will accept that you made a mistake and realised you acted badly at the time, lets hope things move well from now!

Bellamorte6

Your application looks ok, however you did not specify any previous warband experience/warband related FCs, so I assume you are unfamiliar with how warbands operates. Your welcome to request a combat trial with a captain+ this week, you may want to read up on a warbanding guide if you are not a regular warbander.

Rob D

As Darren B and myself said, applications of illegitimate nature or for trolling purposes, do not belong on this thread. You posted your application even after this notice. Please avoid doing so again, in future.
_/
Summit
|
Proud winners of
Skilling Clan Cup 2015 & 2019
|
Trimmed Completionist

15-Jun-2014 22:49:48 - Last edited on 15-Jun-2014 22:53:40 by Yt-Haar

dsantruyfder
Jul Member 2011

dsantruyfder

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 171

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: on eoc , close to nothing . I used to pk often pre-eoc , even lead quite a few teams/small clans from mains to pures , i quit when eoc was released and i figured this update might liven up the pking world

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): gmt +2

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: yes, I will do my best

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: none at all

Reason for Joining us? saw a video on youtube and I wanted 2 join in

What is your preferred combat style: none really , all had advantages / disadvantages

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know:I am completely new to eoc and rs3 so I'll need some help :D

Edit: forgot to mention my ingame name atm is Tehilah

16-Jun-2014 10:21:21 - Last edited on 16-Jun-2014 10:28:28 by dsantruyfder

Yt-Haar

Yt-Haar

Posts: 1,749 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rank * Crank

Your application is ok but your PvP experience is obviously limited since EOC. We will be willing to help teach you, however you probably won't pass our combat test with a captain+ atm. Feel free to ask in the FC this week if you would like some practice, nonetheless. :)
_/
Summit
|
Proud winners of
Skilling Clan Cup 2015 & 2019
|
Trimmed Completionist

16-Jun-2014 20:11:48

Alexander V

Alexander V

Forum Moderator Posts: 43,478 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rob D,

Your post on page 4 of this thread has been hidden. If you have no genuine interest in joining this group then please refrain from posting. Making facetious applications is spam.

Since you have no genuine desire to participate in this group's activities, I ask that you do not continue to post on this thread.

16-Jun-2014 22:10:18

Mandatum
Jul Member 2023

Mandatum

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 200

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: Been doing 1-3 waves/day for the past 8 months. Star rank in many wbg fc's.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): GMT +2, i do around 1-3 waves/day, 1 looting + additional anti+scouting. Usually at least 2nd and 3rd wave.

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Yes.

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: General in 3d rang3d, recruit+ in 5-10 other ones.

Reason for Joining us? I like pking and I feel like w**k is the place for me to be in.

What is your preferred combat style: Mage/range

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: -

17-Jun-2014 01:02:06

penguinswin3
Dec Member 2023

penguinswin3

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Combat level: 159

Tell us about your PKing experience/knowledge: I Participate in Clan Wars with my clan, I stand a pretty good change against my own level, but I cannot take very high levels.

Timezone/Activity status - Refer to Warband times (daily): EST, ~9AM to ~4PM and nights.

Will you follow all our rules and gear requirements?: Everything except the familiar. I will end up using Terrorbird until I can get summoning up.

Have you had any experience with other Warband-related FCs, if so, tell us what: No Prior experience with FC's, but some solo experience, most ended up with me getting killed.

Reason for Joining us? Trying to get the benefits of WBS, but too weak to defend myself alone.

What is your preferred combat style: Melee, until i get my range up.

Any additional comments/information you would like us to know: Because of my lower level, I can attack the weaker people that a level 200 cannot attack.

17-Jun-2014 13:10:20

The contents of this message have been hidden.

17-Jun-2014 19:26:47

Quick find code: 93-94-35-65396177 Back to Top