Forums

† Saradomin's Legend † 3+ CB

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170

Luthius

Luthius

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
****1.3 Application Please copy and paste.****

1. What is your combat level? 124

2. What time zone are you in? GMT-5 (Florida)

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 1k resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 2 hrs and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? Yes, but if we get storage up, do i still only get 1k, or do I get 1200?

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? Sure, as long as it's fair :D

5. Why do you want to join this clan? I wanna join a low level clan to help new beginners out. So if there are a lot of low leveled people, I'll join, if not, then nvm.

6. What are your goals in this clan? To have fun. Skill with cool people, boss hunt with experienced people, play minigames, et etc.

7. Did you read and accept the rules? 'Course!

8. How did you find out about this clan? Forums.

9. Are you a member? If i wasn't then how could I do what is asked in question 3?! :D

10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in. I am now ;)

Also: adding people and hoping they are on will take forever, can you please add me, since I am on almost all day long. It will be must appreciated! :D

If you don't add me, I'll poke you with my rapier! lol just kidding <3

04-Aug-2012 06:28:07

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170 Back to Top