Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170

Radical Lord

Radical Lord

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level?
23, 20att, 20 str, 18 def

2. What time zone are you in?
Eastern

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 1k resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 2 hrs and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this?
Without a problem other than when out of the state to work about 1 week a month

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this?
Yes, your rank and status with the clan is earned not given.

5. Why do you want to join this clan?
Just looking for good place to hang out conversate, and get together with other playes with the same common goals

6. What are your goals in this clan?
To better my in-game character and eventually achieve my first 99

7. Did you read and accept the rules?
Yes

8. How did you find out about this clan?
Threw searching the forums

9. Are you a member?
Currently yes, plan to stay but incomes do change

10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in.
Acceptable

10-Aug-2012 08:58:47

Naofumi21
Jul Member 2022

Naofumi21

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level? 78

2. What time zone are you in? central

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 1k resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 2 hrs and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? *PLEASE NOTE that your first week in clan, you are on probation and cannot contribute to citadel* yes just gonna have to tell me what that means

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? yes

5. Why do you want to join this clan? biker16 was very helpful and i could always use a boost from helpful friends

6. What are your goals in this clan? 138 combat and being the best i can

7. Did you read and accept the rules? yes

8. How did you find out about this clan? biker16 invited me

9. Are you a member? yes

10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in. yes

After filling out this application, add Biker16, Gildednewb, or King Luthius and tell us your interested.

13-Aug-2012 04:38:28

Darkfate148

Darkfate148

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your combat level? 48

2. What time zone are you in? Mountain Daylight Time

3. A requirement to stay in this clan is to contribute 1k resources to the citadel a week, which takes about 2 hrs and requires membership. Are you going to be able to do this? Yes, cant always afford membership for this though

4. This clan requires a lot of time in service to gain rank, it will not just be passed out to anyone. are you okay with this? Yes

5. Why do you want to join this clan? It sounds very intersting and it looks like something i would enjoy being in

6. What are your goals in this clan? Becoming the best i can without anything holding me back

7. Did you read and accept the rules? Yes

8. How did you find out about this clan? Torrie775 invited me

9. Are you a member? No

10. Are you aware that once you join this clan, and you quit, you will NOT be allowed back in? Yes

13-Aug-2012 05:47:29

Quick find code: 93-94-337-63939170 Back to Top