21throw2466

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:
Keever

Timezone:
GMT +12 (New Zealand)

Quest Points:
355 :)

Are you interested in the lore and/or future updates to Runescape?

Most definitely; for me it's the primary draw of the game, and it's what brought me back after a year or two away.

What is one of your favourite storylines/quest series/areas of lore in the game? Elaborate.

Some of the most appealing lore to me is all the desert stuff - Kharidian still remains pretty mysterious. Is there more to be found in Ullek? Is Tumeken dead, or what? Are we going to see more scabarites? What's the deal with the Kharid-ib, and what heppened to Amascut on Freneskae to make her so bonkers?
Plus I want to see Menaphos, goshdarnit!

What updates are you most looking forward to in the game?

Pretty hyped for Prifddinas, and also for that planned Elder God research quest.
Unrelated to lore, I really want a POH & Construction overhaul. :@

14-Sep-2014 03:23:08

Amascut
Aug Member 2013

Amascut

Posts: 21,623 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya The Bat and Keever! Applications accepted; please stop by the Clan Chat whenever you can to meet the clan!

Apologies for the delay on replying as well; been a part of the Clan Quest Cup and it's been taking up all my time this week, haha.
@Fannygirdle on Twitter | Co-Owner of The Scrying Pool, a future updates and lore clan

14-Sep-2014 19:17:49

Burgoyne

Burgoyne

Posts: 2,590 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¥-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-¥¥-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-¥
Invitation letter

¶¶ Land Claims of World 31 ¶*

Hello, your clan has been invited to the Land Claims of World 31!

Here in the land claims of World 31, we have a centralized system of claiming land in the name of your desired clan, a bit like the real world Colonization witnessed in the 17th, and 18th centuries.

You may expand your Empire, Kingdom or even Republic more and more, with each new war you participate in (if you choose to). There is no limit to how much you can conquer, but there are certain rules you need to abide by in order to remain a holder in the World 31 community. (See thread for details)

If you're interested, or have any questions whatsoever, please contact Walter VIII or post on our thread. If you are interested in Rping we participate in this also. Roleplaying hub found here.

Thank you for reading

25-Sep-2014 09:11:48

Luxerion
Dec Member 2023

Luxerion

Posts: 892 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
___________________________¤ Application ¤_____________________________

Username: Luxerion
Timezone: GMT -6
Quest Points: 355
-Quests are my favorite thing to do ingame. figuring out and understanding why the character do what they do is always interesting.

What is one of your favourite storylines/quest series/areas of lore in the game? Elaborate.
-its not really a quest series as it is only 1 quest at the moment but i'd like to see what happens to poor sir owen. i feel like it leaves alot hanging around sir owen and his faith too saradomin along with what saradomin plans to do with his new rare item.

- i like quests but i also enjoy new skill and graphical updates.

28-Sep-2014 00:30:13 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2014 01:36:00 by Luxerion

Balgruuf

Balgruuf

Posts: 39 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Balgruuf

Timezone: EST -5

Quest Points: 355

O fk ya

What is one of your favourite storylines/quest series/areas of lore in the game?
Elaborate.
Rise of Lucien (rip), Daemonheim and Dragonkin (pls floor 61)

Elf City batch 2, Dungeoneering finale, anything PvM related, Wilderness Rejuvination

Also Gnomeman56 is basically the same person as me and wants to join, but he's too busy loafing Castlewars to write an application.

01-Oct-2014 02:15:38

Amascut
Aug Member 2013

Amascut

Posts: 21,623 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Burgoyne said :

-snip-

Heya! Thank you for the invitation! I'll have a chat with the clan and see what they think :)

Luxerion said :

-snip-

Hi there Luxurion! Huge apologies for the long wait, been having a busy week and totally forgot to come check the thread. Please accept my apologies, alongside my acceptance of your application! Hope to chat with ya soon and see ya in the clan chat!

Balgruuf said :

-snip-

Hi there Balgruuf (and the invisible gnomeman over at Castle Wars :P )! Application accepted for each of you, please stop by the clan chat when ya can, and hope to see you two there!

Thanks for the posts everyone :)
@Fannygirdle on Twitter | Co-Owner of The Scrying Pool, a future updates and lore clan

02-Oct-2014 01:23:06

Quick find code: 93-94-334-65455691 Back to Top