Forums

Holy Church of Gloop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We, the People's Front of Bwian (PFB), not to be confused with the Bwian Popular People's Front (BPPF) or the Bwian People's Front (BPF) -who are a bunch of splitters anyway- do announce the commencement of a coup d'état against the incumbent leader of Bwian's Grief and Towel shop, Biggus Corugus also known as Corugi the ironhead.

Our reasoning is as follows:

1). His lack of thread maintenance and clear lack of activity,
2). The fact that Bwian's Grief and Towel Shop has never hosted an award, which has pushed all the work to the fine leader of Gloop, Mr. Tophurious and his collection of minions, minstrels and abbots,
3). As the United Kingdom and subsequently, RuneScape has caught the contagious culture of suing, The Council of Varrock has sought to sue the business arm of the anti-clan for false advertising due to the fact it never had any towels anyway.

I, Trewavas, the undersigned, do seek to remove Biggus Corugus from power and in doing so will create my own thread, with a new set of awards -the prestigious yearly B.W.I.A.N.S- and will seek to throw Corugi into the Ectofuntus with Fifi.

Signed,

Trewavas the unpronounceable.

17-Nov-2019 05:30:22 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2019 13:41:57 by Trewavas

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What if I made another thread in this forum? Call it Gloopy Bwian's Awards. Have the whole first (and second?) page reserved for the rules, nominees and previous winners. Much easier than trying to get rid of zebigboss. Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

17-Nov-2019 21:17:31

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, good idea. That will keep them together and free up some space.

As leader of the revolt, I can report that Biggus Corugus said that, "the populace are revolting". He is indeed correct, and I have obtained exclusive footage of our overlord:

17-Nov-2019 23:22:20

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
What if I made another thread in this forum? Call it Gloopy Bwian's Awards. Have the whole first (and second?) page reserved for the rules, nominees and previous winners. Much easier than trying to get rid of zebigboss.

perhaps a thread in clan home that can host everything is the way to go? also a centralized thread in clan home would be super useful if there was some sort of low effort work put in from both clans. i don't know if this would violate any rules, however.
WAAAGH!!!

18-Nov-2019 05:09:32 - Last edited on 18-Nov-2019 06:13:20 by Ghazgkull

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001 Back to Top