Forums

Holy Church of Gloop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
Well, nobody joined the channel when I was online, so nothing seems to have happened on my end.

Also, I found how to mute people instead if just kicking them. I tried it on myself but it didn't work.

oh really? also you need to log in right now
WAAAGH!!!

27-Aug-2019 13:40:34

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You may have noticed that I nominated some posts in my ‘frost dragon dung rarity’-thread to win the Most Unhelpful Post to Answer a Question (MUPAQ)™ Award.

I was wondering if you as Carcinogenic might sponsor this award and organize the ceremony here? The winners could receive the option to join the clan no questions asked. The MUPAQ Award is given to someone who doesn’t read someone else’s question properly and is thus showing a low effort. If there were no effort at all, they wouldn’t have posten anything. These people would be the perfect additions to our collection clan.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

28-Aug-2019 16:31:24

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
You may have noticed that I nominated some posts in my ‘frost dragon dung rarity’-thread to win the Most Unhelpful Post to Answer a Question (MUPAQ)™ Award.

I was wondering if you as Carcinogenic might sponsor this award and organize the ceremony here? The winners could receive the option to join the clan no questions asked. The MUPAQ Award is given to someone who doesn’t read someone else’s question properly and is thus showing a low effort. If there were no effort at all, they wouldn’t have posten anything. These people would be the perfect additions to our collection clan.

interesting proposition. how would i go about organizing a ceremony? would it be a weekly thing?
WAAAGH!!!

28-Aug-2019 17:05:02

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Kings Abbot said :

interesting proposition. how would i go about organizing a ceremony? would it be a weekly thing?

Weekly would be too much effort. Don't overdo yourself! Monthly or seasonly would be more fitting with our character. There aren't that much posts that would be qualified either for the MUPAQ Award, so we need some time to actually have some to choose from.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

28-Aug-2019 18:19:32

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001 Back to Top