Forums

Holy Church of Gloop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
39 Wish 1780 said :
Hi I am a returning player, life doesnt always let me play for long periods like years, so i seem to start playing every 5 to 6 years, I am a firm believer in fairness and teamwork, so if interested an invite would be appreciated

accepted
WAAAGH!!!

23-Jul-2019 21:23:42

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Kings Abbot said :
You're not gonna believe this...

You know when you make a puzzle and there's one piece missing you get frustrated?
I started making a puzzle (1500 pieces of the Colosseum in Rome at sunset/sunrise) and I got one piece DOUBLE. Seriously, how did they do that? It's not finished so I don't know if that means another piece is missing or they just gave me 1501 pieces instead.

Does someone have the same puzzle and that piece missing? It's on the right side edge, the fourth one from taking the bottom right corner as the first. Mostly black with some faint lines in dark blue and red. Has a hole in the top and down side, and a thingy stikking out at the left side. Rather medium sized.

this is beautiful lol

Perhaps they give the puzzle twice and they lost all the double pieces except that one.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

24-Jul-2019 11:37:38

The contents of this message have been hidden.

24-Jul-2019 19:17:25

The contents of this message have been hidden.

24-Jul-2019 20:47:53

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
can you make it fit

I'll see in the end what other mistakes they made as the puzzle isn't finished yet (halfway through now, but there are some very plainly coloured parts coming up). I'll report back when it's finished.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

25-Jul-2019 18:32:58

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001 Back to Top