Forums

Holy Church of Gloop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001

Konota
Jun Member 2010

Konota

Posts: 7,103 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want to be part of this nothingness as guest.
What I offer: nothing, waste of air.
My fav veggie is a dragon carrot. Idk at google pics it looked nice and dragon bunnies are not cute.
Hello Moto

30-Jun-2019 12:20:34

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Konota said :
I want to be part of this nothingness as guest.
What I offer: nothing, waste of air.
My fav veggie is a dragon carrot. Idk at google pics it looked nice and dragon bunnies are not cute.

sure thing. currently in the process of settling in to my new house so chat is extra dead at the moment but i can pm you the guest pin shortly.
WAAAGH!!!

30-Jun-2019 13:24:34

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom two story in the middle of town. the living room and dining room together are larger than my old house which is great and the kid loves it too. :D the neighbors are kinda meh but if they leave us alone then it's no biggy. WAAAGH!!!

01-Jul-2019 06:52:27

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sounds super! Hope there's good schools nearby - child will need that in what feels like about a week.

Meh neighbours eh. It's not Corugi is it, hiding out? Hope not, or you'll need to put bear traps in your garden.

As it seems spacious enough, you could hold a Clan Convention and we can all stay over. :D
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Jul-2019 10:11:11

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You allow your wife to argue with you? Extraordinary!

She's a mere woman and should know her place; your opinion should be all she needs, no questions. If you're in a good mood you could do a bit of mansplaining to her I suppose.

Honestly, no wonder women are getting so uppity these days, if men are letting them out of the kitchen - give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile.

Make her watch 'Stepford Wives' .... that'll calm her down. Oh yeah.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

02-Jul-2019 15:34:45

Quick find code: 93-94-28-66080001 Back to Top