Forums

THE RUNE LOUNGE Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-132-65789018

919-366-4873
Jun Member 2013

919-366-4873

Posts: 308 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Timezone : idk how to work out timezones but im from Australia.

Membership (F2P or P2P) : (if F2P do you intend to get membership soon?) P2P

Total Level : 2351

Combat Stats : 99 range, 99 magic, 99 constitution, 99 defence, 90 attack, 94 strength, 96 sum and 95 prayer.

What word represents our entry requirements? PRIME.

Please confirm that you have read and agree to follow the rules, clan chat protocol and guidelines : Yes i agree to follow all rules of the clan.

Has the clan been recommended to you ? recommended to me by Noetikos after making a thread on the forums.

Special Interests : Dungeoneering*

** Dislikes : Training runecrafting and fishing even though they're afk.

Are you interested in learning PvM or Dungeoneering ? Im interested in learning both.

Do you want help learning any other RS activities / skills (e.g. minigames, dungeoneering) ? I can help with dungeoneering.

Are you interested in teaching any aspects of the game ? I could teach dungeoneering if you guys are willing to let me teach.

13-Dec-2015 09:40:23

Ceroshiro

Ceroshiro

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Timezone : US West Coast (Seattle)

Membership (F2P or P2P) : P2P when I can afford it, just bought a month as of this post.

Total Level : 907

Combat Stats : Attack: 51, Strength: 48, Defense: 49, Constitution: 49.

What word represents our entry requirements? PRIME

Please confirm that you have read and agree to follow the rules, clan chat protocol and guidelines : Yes, be mature, friendly and respectful :)

Has the clan been recommended to you ? No, I found you on the forums.

Special Interests : I'm pretty fond of hunting and dungeoneering, though I'm trying to even out my skills since there's some that I've barely touched*

** Dislikes :I'm pretty amicable about RS, there's nothing that's really annoying me about the game itself. I'm totally chill with EoC, though I use the new combat system with the old interface.

Are you interested in learning PvM or Dungeoneering ? Sure, could be fun to go do stuff in a party.

Do you want help learning any other RS activities / skills (e.g. minigames, dungeoneering) ? I think I'm good, I've been here since at least 2010 (probably before).

Are you interested in teaching any aspects of the game ? Not sure if I'll have time currently but we'll see.

17-Dec-2015 03:49:12

Noetica
Jul Member 2010

Noetica

Posts: 1,560 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Ceroshiro, thanks for your application and please pop into our cc and request an invite to the clan. Feel free to just jump in and chat like one of the family right from day 1.
~•••~ | Leader of
The Rune Lounge
| ~•••~

13 yrs playing, 13 yrs leading clans

~•••~ | Applying Buddhist ideals to the game, Namaste | ~•••~

17-Dec-2015 14:19:37

Quick find code: 93-94-132-65789018 Back to Top