Quick find code: 92-93-213-65886687

PerfectKiwis
Oct Member 2019

PerfectKiwis

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your runescape name? Cadegan
Do you go by any nicknames? If so, what? none
How old are you? 16
Have you been in any clans before? If so, what rank were you when you left? Yes, Corporal
Do you have skype and/or facebook? Skype
What is you total level currently? 1664
Are you willing to cap on the citadel? Yep
Are you skilled at recruiting new members into the clan? Not really but I can work on it.
Do you have any friends that would like to bring with you into this clan? Not at the moment.
Tell us a bit about yourself - I've been playing rs off and on since 07, have been through 3 accounts starting fresh for one reason or another. I enjoy running, lifting, reading, playing guitar, and gaming. I'll play anything but usually just PC. I started this account about 2 months ago. Thanks :)

01-Dec-2014 22:26:44

Collin
Jan Member 2021

Collin

Posts: 346 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys! I've been a part of the clan for a few weeks now and it's by far the best clan I've ever been a member of.

Everyone in the clan is extremely nice and helpful, and doesn't mind rambling with me about things (I'm very social). The higher ranks are very professional and take the clan very seriously, which is great to see.

I can't state enough how friendly the clan is. If you say "good morning", over a dozen people will say it back fairly quickly. I highly recommend this clan to anyone who enjoys being social and enjoys occasional skilling/PvM events.

09-Dec-2014 01:02:39

Fantazmik

Fantazmik

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi ., i would love to join your clan

What is your runescape name? Fantazmik
Do you go by any nicknames? nope, my real name is ali, call me fantazmik
How old are you? 20
Have you been in any clans before? If so, what rank were you when you left? yes, i was a normal member, no ranks whatsoever
Do you have skype and/or facebook? i use none
What is you total level currently? 1672
Are you willing to cap on the citadel? WELL YES!
Are you skilled at recruiting new members into the clan? havent done it before but ready to learn
Do you have any friends that would like to bring with you into this clan? guess no

Tell us a bit about yourself - i've been runescape for 4 years now, but sometimes i get busy with my studies, i play video games over 7 hours a day, i watch anime
and a big fan of one piece
and i'm from Saudi Arabia, hope we have fun

15-Dec-2014 13:07:09

Quick find code: 92-93-213-65886687 Back to Top