Defenders Of Gielinor 2000+ T7

Quick find code: 92-93-213-65886687

Demonictaco4

Demonictaco4

Posts: 310 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your runescape name? King Draven4
Do you go by any nicknames? If so, what? none
How old are you? 19
Have you been in any clans before? If so, what rank were you when you left? I've been in a few, just never worked out for me.
Do you have skype and/or facebook? yes
Were you referred to us by anyone? just forums
Are you willing to cap on the citadel?yes
Are you skilled at recruiting new members into the clan? I'm alrighty
Do you have any friends that would like to bring with you into this clan? not at the moment
Tell us a bit about yourself-I am now a freshman in college and its awesome.

08-Oct-2014 02:13:03

TSM TSM

TSM TSM

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your runescape name? Hit Strong :D
Do you go by any nicknames? If so, what? Ty.
How old are you? 18.
Have you been in any clans before? If so, what rank were you when you left? Lots. From Owner to recruit.
Do you have skype and/or Facebook? Facebook.
Were you referred to us by anyone? Nope forums.
Are you willing to cap on the citadel? Uhh sure.
Are you skilled at recruiting new members into the clan? I can be.
Do you have any friends that would like to bring with you into this clan? Just me.
Tell us a bit about yourself-
My name is Tyler. I prefer Ty, but hit, tyler, ty, strong, or whatever you want to call me it's cool with me. I have played RS for about 6 years. I recently started playing again this past month so I'm a little behind on things... I just need a new nice clan to spend my RS days with. :D

10-Oct-2014 03:38:38

LuckyLayla

LuckyLayla

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi my names Michael, LuckyLayla in game so most call me Lucky, which I normally am..aha. So I'm 19, recently got back into runescape after a few years out of the game. Lost all details of my old account, so naturally have made a new one which I've been spending a lot of time over the past few days levelling and will be until I'm back on track. I do have Skype. I used to be in a clan a loonng time ago, quite high rank, but they have disbanded and I'm in need of an update with a fresh new clan, you guys sound like the perfect help for me. Just looking to have a laugh and slay dragons, look forward to meeting you guys.

10-Oct-2014 13:12:06

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Oct-2014 17:59:05

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,255 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Shawntastic

Generally speaking, it is fine to have a link to your group/clan's recruitment thread; however, when you post in another group's recruitment thread, that is poor form. While your friendliness to bump the thread for them is admired, please do not do that as a kind of sneaky way to advertise your own group. Thanks! :)
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

25-Oct-2014 20:24:47 - Last edited on 25-Oct-2014 20:28:08 by Twillow

The contents of this message have been hidden.

25-Oct-2014 20:30:39

Mamakitty

Mamakitty

Posts: 49 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your runescape name? Rianna

Do you go by any nicknames? If so, what? Mama

How old are you? 48

Have you been in any clans before? If so, what rank were you when you left? Owner (not great at recruiting) and deputy owner.

Do you have skype and/or facebook? facebook

What is you total level currently? 2349

Are you willing to cap on the citadel? Yes

Are you skilled at recruiting new members into the clan? I am not very good at it.

Do you have any friends that would like to bring with you into this clan? yes, His name is D Killer09

Tell us a bit about yourself-

I am a farmer so winter I play a lot but summertime I am not on as much. I am trying to find a good clan home for my nephew D Killer09. He has a total lvl of 1773 and will cap in citadel as well.

31-Oct-2014 22:48:57

Collin
Jan Member 2021

Collin

Posts: 346 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your runescape name? Collin
Do you go by any nicknames? If so, what? Collin
How old are you? 17
Have you been in any clans before? If so, what rank were you when you left? I've been in several clans and have owned a few (three I think) before. The last clan I was in I left as a recruit, but I was in it very briefly and disliked it, hence me leaving it.
Do you have skype and/or facebook? Yes, I have both.
What is you total level currently? 2500
Are you willing to cap on the citadel? I'm willing to cap weekly.
Are you skilled at recruiting new members into the clan? Honestly, I'm not sure. I dislike recruiting but I'm a social enough guy to where I believe if I put effort into it I could recruit people fairly easily.
Do you have any friends that would like to bring with you into this clan? No, I do not.
Tell us a bit about yourself- I've been playing Runescape for 8-9 years and I'm a big Batman nerd (please don't laugh). Got comics, art, games, etc. I used to draw quite a bit but I've not drawn in a long time. I also read often. I drive a 2002 Pontiac Firebird (was one of my favorite cars before I even bought it, so of course I'm gonna mention it) and I attend an Early College, and I'm one year away from my Associates in Arts degree! That's all!

16-Nov-2014 02:52:45

RuneKoopa

RuneKoopa

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your runescape name? Rune Koopa (with no space they kept censoring the "p" for some reason)
Do you go by any nicknames? If so, what? Either Rune or Koopa, usually Koopa
How old are you? 16
Have you been in any clans before? If so, what rank were you when you left? Yes, Seargent. I was also an Admin for their lower level clan until I was high enough level to join their main clan.
Do you have skype and/or facebook? Yes, both.
What is you total level currently? 1500
Are you willing to cap on the citadel? Yes
Are you skilled at recruiting new members into the clan? Never tried before.
Do you have any friends that would like to bring with you into this clan? Nope
Tell us a bit about yourself- Hello my real name is John, I originally started playing RuneScape in about 2004-2006 but had forgotten my username/******** from then so I created this account, I am very active. I play pretty much every type of game, such as MineCraft, FarCry, c*go, skyrim, diehard dungeon, ect. I do skilling, PvE, and occasionally flipping, I generally put in lots of hours a week unless I am too busy with school and IRL activities to do so. I like helping out people anyway I can, that has little risk of me dieing and loosing my own stuff. If you would like to know anything else please ask.

thank you for taking your time and reading this.

28-Nov-2014 20:28:18 - Last edited on 28-Nov-2014 21:45:49 by RuneKoopa

Quick find code: 92-93-213-65886687 Back to Top