† World 103 POC Community T4 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213

An Epic Fool
Nov Member 2023

An Epic Fool

Posts: 3,376 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Event Idea:

End of Summer Massive War

I think that it might be fun to end the summer with some sort of a massive fun war. It would be nice to do while we have the members and activity surge that we have during the summer. We could mass all of our 103 POCs at Clan Wars and have 4 clans take on 4 clans.

I have a hypothetical list of the way we could break down teams, but this is obviously flexible and up for negotiation:

Team 1
KW
TK
LAK
NXG

Team 2
TSS
KASH
KOI
KOV

I'd appreciate people's thoughts/feedback for a date! The war would be in clan wars. If there are any restrictions that people want to place (such as no summoning) then post your preferences.
Cain Izrail |
Court Jester
of The Menaphite Empire

20-Aug-2016 06:10:16

Rezoziel

Rezoziel

Posts: 475 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arya Thorel said :
Love that idea @ Epic Fool! It seems Saturdays pulled the most when we did community events so I would suggest that for a day. :)

You will have a chance, a very slim chance to avenge that crushing defeat i gave you on the battlefield, but i predict you will fall again :D
+
Rezoziel
+

21-Aug-2016 10:08:32

Astrazak
Apr Member 2020

Astrazak

Posts: 1,026 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An Epic Fool said :
=+= Trade Agreement =+=
POCs that are trading: LK & TSS
First POC is giving: 10 Wood
Second POC is giving: Nothing
Specify Trade Route: The Iron Dragon will sail to Sophanem
Signatures: Epic Fool

Confirmed! Also, back from vacation! Recommend Cape Cod 10/10

21-Aug-2016 21:56:11

The Silver G
May Member 2018

The Silver G

Posts: 591 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An Epic Fool said :
Event Idea:

End of Summer Massive War

I think that it might be fun to end the summer with some sort of a massive fun war. It would be nice to do while we have the members and activity surge that we have during the summer. We could mass all of our 103 POCs at Clan Wars and have 4 clans take on 4 clans.

I have a hypothetical list of the way we could break down teams, but this is obviously flexible and up for negotiation:

Team 1
KW
TK
LAK
NXG

Team 2
TSS
KASH
KOI
KOV

I'd appreciate people's thoughts/feedback for a date! The war would be in clan wars. If there are any restrictions that people want to place (such as no summoning) then post your preferences.
how neat!
Jesus

22-Aug-2016 01:05:17

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213 Back to Top