Forums

† World 103 POC Community T4 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213

Astrazak
Apr Member 2020

Astrazak

Posts: 1,026 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think a lot of this KOI-NXG drama is due to miscommunication. When NXG declared for Isafdar, it was obvious they had planned to make a run for Priff after. I spoke with Sound about it, and he said that that wasn't the reason for the war, which I'm going to call out as bull now.

Secondly, after the war for Isafdar, I spoke to Zaire and Spears about if we can meet to discuss what NxG's intentions were. They both declined.

KOI then decided maybe we could trade Priff to NXG for Isafdar since it's part of our namesake. Spears was cool with it, but apparently Zaire wasn't according to the messages (can send screenies if you want.) That's fine. You never have to agree to something you don't want to do. It's the next part that confuses me.

When talking to Sound, he said that NXG is only concerned for the quality of the war and thought we would pull a lot more than we did. Which made sense under the first declaration on KOI. This second one doesn't make sense. They know they are most likely to win this war. I feel as though NxG has ALWAYS bullied EOA and now KOI. This is their THIRD declaration on pretty much the same clan. That is not to be tolerated. We all agreed back with Boss School (minus EOA at the time) that allowing a PVP-based clan that is focused on taking out one clan in the world is not allowed. But now NxG is doing the very same.

I hate to play this card, but it's about time. NxG is NOT a roleplay clan. Yeah, they have some vets from 83, but they do not engage in active roleplay as far as anyone can tell. They are a PvM clan is now looking to get into PvP war ladders. That goes against the spirit of our community. I'm not saying you need to roleplay 24/7. This is a light roleplay community. But it is also a light PVP community. If NxG is really going this hardcore, they should not be in this type of community.

22-Jul-2016 00:12:40

Astrazak
Apr Member 2020

Astrazak

Posts: 1,026 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
At this point, it isn't even fun to log onto the game for us over in KOI. We're continuously getting bullied by a far stronger clan. If NxG would've met with us to discuss what their aims were from the get-go, we could've worked out a drama-free solution. But they weren't interested. Now here we are, another war upon us.

Now I know that NxG is going to use the "but they declared war on us more recently" excuse here to justify their actions. That is totally invalid. We declared war again to get back our namesake land. That war was invalidated by Epic (who now chooses to be silent, ironically). NxG was quick to rush into it, saying they would only give us one week to prepare, which in honesty wouldn't be enough to train/prepare for another war.

Whatever. We bit that bullet.

The timeline of these events is what troubles me. NxG is making all these invasions of KOI so soon for what seems like no reason. It's not like they have warred us twice in 6 months, rather twice in ONE month. I can almost guarantee if KOI (after winning the first war) did that to KASH or TAK or someone else, their leaders would feel how we do.

This whole thing is leaving a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Over in KOI, we have a terrible image of what NxG stands for. To us, we see you guys mostly as bullies. I'm not quite sure why the rest of the community seems to be condoning this type of behavior when in the past we agreed that it would be strictly prohibited.

Finally, I want to say I have no issue with any NxG people out of character. What your decisions in the community are, are just that! They don't reflect you IRL self too well which is good. Let's not carry this community supposed-to-be-rp stuff out of this context.

22-Jul-2016 00:12:45 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2016 00:18:53 by Astrazak

Damion Avah
Dec Member 2014

Damion Avah

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is beyond getting out of hand. I for the most part stayed completely out of it since it has nothing to do with me or TAK. But at this point either you may think so or not, it is taking a toll on the community. And here are several points from the standpoint of a bystander if you will.

Leaving out back door conversations, lets look at what was seen publicly.

NXG has every right to war and won that war for Isafdar, if you want to look it on a role play view, they basically have now occupied that land that you hold dear. In retaliation KOI declares war for that same claim only mere moments after, and lets be honest, that doesn't sit well with a lot of people because that now sets a motion that such a thing will be allowed in all wars if the defender were to lose. So to be honest, that move was frowned upon and has rubbed NXG in the wrong way. Now, many knew that their goal was for priff, but the actual time table as to when they were going to is completely unknown, but because of recent events they moved their plans more than likely a lot earlier. I honestly see wrong doing from both sides but that's simply me.

Now then, Epic Fool intervened because of the fact that for the most part the community did frown on KOI's move to declare just a mere moment after and a motion was made to not allow such a thing again, thus it forced epic's hand to nullify the war, it was not done because he simply wanted to, so i would honestly leave him out of this, he is not "ironically" keeping silent on this, that's an unfair statement. I'm not taking any sides here, but the bickering from either side is honestly stupid and childish and in some ways causing people to take sides over something so petty as land claims.

Honestly, i would advice simply planning on a war date and allow it to play out. I honestly do not believe NXG will go further as their goal was for priff, but time will tell what happens next. But the bickering, arguments and back and forth needs to stop.
~~† Emperor of the The Menaphite Empire †~~

~~~Search for the laws of harmony, and you will find knowledge~~~

---

22-Jul-2016 00:47:21

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213 Back to Top