Forums

The Flying Kacklers Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-803-62585404

Kizowitsu

Kizowitsu

Forum Moderator Posts: 34,797 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm pleased to hear that Seaperrt, we're looking forward hearing from Crimson Hunters!
I'm glad to you're back Josh, I haven't had the chance to add the staff description. But being a former Kackler I assume you understand the flaws of the Kacklers, I suppose. Ofcourse we understand real life comes first, infact I have some finals comming up next month aswell. Good luck with those! :p

24-Mar-2011 15:31:46

Bexed

Bexed

Posts: 5,722 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yeah i do. and Thanks, they should be easy. Science will be easy so long as i dont get any chemistry problems(not likely i will).
Band festival is easiest of all because i get to skip school on a thursday after 2nd hour(have 7 hours). plus they give you free Pizza Hut L0L

24-Mar-2011 15:48:23

Tiber

Tiber

Posts: 13,574 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ideas for Objectives for The Kacklers:
- To Promote Jagex and RSB Events and encourage activity in the RSB in general.
- To Provide an interesting and helpful community.
- To experiment and expand with new ideas, events, competitions and threads to promote activity and growth in the Kacklers and the RSB.
- To Help create a more interactive, creative clan and union atmosphere, through the creation of community and joint events.
;)
Tiber
|
The Imperial Legion

24-Mar-2011 16:36:45

Quick find code: 90-91-803-62585404 Back to Top