Forums

F2pIronmanFC

Quick find code: 90-91-772-65938413

Treemaid

Treemaid

Posts: 11,286 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good news regarding the recent 'bug' whereby the cremation drop became accessible only to P2P.
It will be fixed!
Bad news...
it may take some time.

Original message details are unavailable.
Here you go guys: https://twitter.com/JagexStu/status/936567230149595136

To save you the click, basically Mod Stu said that Cremation is indeed P2P only at the moment but it is in the ninja fixes queue to be made F2P. There is a rather large backlog of ninja updates waiting though, so it will take them a while to get to it, but it definitely will be fixed at some point. He did not say how it became P2P when previously it was F2P (check out the link to see my slightly salty response), but at least we have confirmation that the JMods know about this and intend to do something about it. Now we just have to keep an eye on the patch notes and wait patiently.
AKA: Arbr**** Vie
Please also remove the filter from our siggies Jagex! :)

01-Dec-2017 18:26:49

Treemaid

Treemaid

More bad news, with a silver lining. The silver lining is that the ninja team know about the problem, the bad news is that ghost hunter equipment drops from ghosts also were inadvertently made P2P only, as well as cremation.

Original message details are unavailable.
Back I come from the land of Twitter. Ghosts DO NOT drop Ghost Hunter equipment on F2P worlds. For other ghostly creatures, it is difficult to tell definitively as each monster has its own drop table with its own unique logic. Read Mod Stu's full reply here: https://twitter.com/JagexStu/status/937637413484146689

07-Dec-2017 16:37:45

Treemaid

Treemaid

At last my poor iron account has got something Christmassy to sport! A tiny rudolf! lol
She still hasn't got any Christmas clothes/cosmetics to wear, that seems to be an issue for iron players who are excluded from some aspects of Christmas events due to the xp gain. We don't get any Christmassy cosmetics either!

I'll just have to make up for it by running around Gielenor shouting 'Happy Christmas!' at everyone. lol

12-Dec-2017 11:55:47

Treemaid

Treemaid

Looking forward to when they make cremation obtainable in f2p again. It's been quite a while since the October event giving increased chance of cremation 'drops' when that got mucked up. AKA: Arbr**** Vie

12-Jan-2018 13:40:53

Treemaid

Treemaid

It'll be our three year anniversary at the end of January! :D
If anyone's got any ideas of how we could celebrate it, do post here, or shout out in game or on our own forums/Discord.

17-Jan-2018 14:46:06

Arbre de Vie

Arbre de Vie

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
THREE YEAR F2PIRONMANFC ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS!

Thanks to all who have chipped in with ideas, to Rune Society for collating those ideas, and to Florisvbelle for designing and hosting an event incorporating as many of them as we can!

So! This is the plan! (Copied from Floris' post on our offsite forums)

"Hear ye, here ye, be there ye or be square ye, Master of Heads, Grand Archmage of the School of Ad Verbatim Floris, hereby invites all Ironmen, women, mortal, biological, sentient, and other personalities to come to the Blue Moon Inn, located south of Varrock city centre, on this very Sunday morning (when the sun rises in Gielinor) (that means game time morning), to partake in an intense discussion of the magical farts, the taste of beer, the ability to advice alliterations and avoiding alarms and all atrocious assaults. Or, to put it in the words of those not gifted with the curse of Tongue and Party Puns, we're gonna consume a metric ton of alcohol (in game, real life participation is purely voluntary and not required), and get into a very punny atmosphere while we're discussing theoretical magical practicalities, boasting about our iron achievements, reliving great moments of the FC over the three years past, and eventually we'll derail into a semi-item hunt, that will be derailed further by the person you need to hand the items over making a break for it.

And anyone who has experience with hide and seek with Floris knows what that means.

Mandatory for all to wear is a Wizard's outfit, black or blue are both fine, you can acquire them from either the black wizards, or from ye olde magick shoppe near Nautilus Departus et Arrivus Sarim (Port Sarim). After we are done terrorising the poor innkeeper of the Blue Moon Inn and have gathered all the items, we shall do what drunk wizards do best. We will invade a place of wealth (the Grand Exchange) and we shall set it on fire!"

(Continued below)
AKA Treemaid

26-Jan-2018 11:15:14

Arbre de Vie

Arbre de Vie

" Or to put it in terms that won't get me in a magical shoot-out with the wizard police, we'll lit campfires as a group to spell 'Iron Man'.

I hope to see you all there! For those who can't attend, I've put a soulstone into one of Runescape's many trees, so you'll have a living Tree attend to you in the late afternoon!

Participants earn a smiley for the month!
" (Florisvbelle)

Just to add to, and further explain, Floris' enigmatic comment at the end, during the afternoon and evening, when I am able to get in game, I shall endeavour to get as many ingame screenies of our regulars as I can (your help gathering together would be appreciated!), to provide the raw material for a 3 year anniversary celebration collage for our offsite forums. Volunteers with the expertise to make those into a collage, who are already registered on our forums or are happy to do so, would be much appreciated!
AKA Treemaid

26-Jan-2018 11:15:25 - Last edited on 26-Jan-2018 11:19:33 by Arbre de Vie

Arbre de Vie

Arbre de Vie

Always a sad day when one of our own loses their HCIM status. :(

Dear Yah, we grieve at the thought of your grief, we weep at the thought of your tears
That a dark despair should so grip your heart that you cast off the work of years.
You sallied forth with your dire grim task to slay a king dragon so black
Believing deep down, that this was your last, you were never coming back.

Your grief led to anger, the fight was fierce, you flung out your magic attack.
The Kbd was caught unawares. Unable to take the flack
He crashed to the ground, defeated and slain, of fires and life bereft.
While you in surprise, your staff still held high, gazed down on his body in death.

Yet even this, was not enough to quench despair so deep
For Yah with Death, a pact had made, that he was determined to keep.
Again he let fly, with staff raised high, spells flung at this fearsome foe,
Yet this time round he had no chance, his health was already low.

His mystic robes swirled round him in the wind from the dragon’s fire
He could no longer bear the heat – gave up to Death’s desire.
Oh sweet brave warrior, heart so true, yet caught in such dark despair,
Never again will your like be found, not here, nor anywhere.

Yah 1 3 T, we mourn with thee, thy tears shall be our own,
‘Til once again, through all this pain
The seeds of hope be sown.

RIP Yah13T

We will remember!
AKA Treemaid

31-Jan-2018 13:03:02

Quick find code: 90-91-772-65938413 Back to Top