Forums

† World 103 POC Community T5 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494

Campo

Campo

Posts: 332 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Magus Campo stood atop the battlements of Camelot, looking down into the bustling courtyard, ablaze with soldiers being drilled in the art of disciplined warfare and refining their combat skills. And so, I will likely see action against my former kingdom of residence once more. First the Kingdom of Varrock when I was an Ashdalian, and now against the Kingdom of Ashdale now I am a Gladiator...Seems to be almost something of a theme , Campo thought to himself.

Having driven the Ashdalians to move on Catherby whilst he led their military, Catherby was far from alien territory to the Magus. He knew potential routes of attack, and he also knew the potential threat of the defenders. With the Gladiators having ploughed through Kandarin like a force of nature, it was clear to see the toll it had left on the sizeable combined forces of Ardougne and the Gladiators. As such, the Imperator and Legatus of War had jointly made the decision to utilise a force of almost entirely gladiators in the upcoming battle, and would scale the size of the force subject to the defenders' size and capabilities. Some may coin it risky, but Campo knew it was vital not to burn out the entire combined army, and saw merit in the decision.

That said, Campo also knew the risks of it. Ashdale were no pushovers like the Gladiators' usual opponents have shown to be. They were hardened warriors, used to the taste of victory, much like the Gladiators themselves. The Magus didn't have to have once led them to see this, and pondered how the upcoming battle would go.

Battle would be joined in less than a week now and, whilst that may catch the Ashdalians off-guard, it posed a potential logistical nightmare within the Gladiators' own ranks. With such little time to muster, supply, organise and mobilise a force with which to take Catherby, even if it is to be a smaller one by their usual standards, would be a massive ask. Magus Campo could only hope they could pull it off...
Kingdom of Ashdale

13-Dec-2016 11:39:20

Campo

Campo

Posts: 332 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Intelligence Report

Confidentiality: Top Secret

For the eyes of the Imperator and high-ranking War Department officials only

Agents reporting: Eagle & Renegade

Time in field: [REDACTED]

Commanding Officer: [REDACTED]

Enemy status: Combat ready

Number of enemy combatants: Estimated between 5,000-10,000

Supply status: Good

Population status: Content with exception to rebellious minorities*

Fortification status: Minimal

Attack route: Okay

Reason(s), if any, plan should not proceed: Negative

Additional details: [REDACTED]

Signed,
[REDACTED]
Kingdom of Ashdale

13-Dec-2016 19:12:38

Bowie I
Mar Member 2016

Bowie I

Posts: 5,390 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After much deliberation with the Consuls, Praetors, and Tribunes; it has been decided in the best interest for
Kingdom of Ashdale
withdraw from the W103 Community. We feel strongly about our decision as we will be focusing on KASH more often rather than both the clan and the community at the same time. This may come as a shock to many or some, whichever suits you best for your take on our sudden leave. Not just as a clan leader, but as well as a friend/individual I have shared great moments and time with other community members and former members that have came and gone. Thank-you for those memories and effort for this community.

Here is some insight on why
Kingdom of Ashdale
suddenly decided to leave the W103 community; we feel the POCs are dying, if not died already. What it truly means to be a POC community or a POC clan has fated a long time ago. This will bring back some great cherish-able memories for some. When W103 was originally founded and created, it wasn't always like this. We were a fairly big group of friends who wanted to enjoy the game while trying to keep the POC theme alive and well after stagnating attempts before this. There was no bad-mouthing, no factions, no allegiances, and no betrayal like there is now. Simply many of us have forgotten what values this community was built on and what it is meant to be true POC. This is a clan community not a POC community now, we just write-up Clan lore(Which is all great for the most part) and role-play. More is needed to bring back that true POC feeling which has been absence for so long. This is my view and opinion anyways, please take it or leave it as you seem fit.

With KASH's departure from the community, the KASH-NXG war now voided and Catherby now belongs to NXG. All lands that were once under Kingdom of Ashdale's rule all have been released to govern themselves. A lore post will be posted sooner or later tonight or tomorrow.
Legatus Maximus
|
The Empire of Zaros - RS3

15-Dec-2016 02:18:30 - Last edited on 15-Dec-2016 04:19:33 by Bowie I

The contents of this message have been hidden.

15-Dec-2016 02:40:00

iChris

iChris

Posts: 502 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xyntaxian said :
-Has 5 wars in the past month-

KASH: "POCS ARE DEAD" -rageleaves-
Everyone else: ".......what?"

A perfect example of why KASH left as well.

1. Who are you?
2. Did you actually read his post?
3. His point is that the soul of what we created when we made world 103 POC community isn't what it used to be. What we all enjoyed when it was made. (Message me if you need further explanations even though it's clear in his post and you can't decipher it.)
iChris
|
Imperium of Srife
|
Dumpster

15-Dec-2016 02:41:08

Sacae
Dec Member 2012

Sacae

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
(Final Lore Bump)

*A missive to the World Stage*

Royal Decree LXIX

We the People of the Kingdom of Ashdale, to ensure our security
and continuing stability of our glorious state, do establish this
Declaration of Departure from the World Stage. The Citizens of
Ashdale, whom we value the most, have grown disgruntled of the
organization and interaction brought forth by the World Stage.
It is, because of this fact, did the Bureaucracy of Ashdale now
deems any further membership in the World Stage a threat to its
sovereignty. As a result, the Kingdom of Ashdale declares that:

- The Kingdom itself shall no longer be present in the World
Stage, and that all lands and boundaries, being useless to
the Kingdom at this point, shall be relinquished.

- Since the Kingdom of Ashdale is taking exit, with the Kingdom
no longer being a nation within the community, shall its war
against the Kingdom of Ardougne be anulled.

- Leaving the union of nations for another realm means only
limited activity between us and former acquaintances.
All honorifics and titles held by States in the World Stage
are irrelevant to Ashdale, given that we have withdrawn from
the community.

- All records and experiences from this community shall be kept
in the Conclave of Ashdale as it is a piece of its history.

From the time this document reaches the World Stage, has the
Kingdom of Ashdale reached another world by means of the World
Gate. We shall move forward and we will prevail. A new era of
peace begins today.

Signed,
the Bureaucracy of Ashdale
¨˜†˜¨
"By day or night, in defeat or victory... the power of the Great Lord be with thee."
¨˜†˜¨
¨˜†˜¨ ¨˜†˜¨

15-Dec-2016 02:41:13

Quick find code: 90-91-722-65845494 Back to Top