Forums

Bwian's Gloopy Awards Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-641-66130380

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Yeah, I think you have to finish the entire convo with Santa to be able to get christmas cracker paper.

When you hand in the hidden present you get 80 papers.

Have you looked in your currency pouch? If you right-click next to your money symbol to get the money pouch if you don't already know.

Almost anything gives you papers, I believe even using the lodestone??

does spreading misinformation work for a MUPAQ nomination? if it does then at least one of these should count.
WAAAGH!!!

27-Dec-2019 06:33:04

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,751 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
Yeah, I think you have to finish the entire convo with Santa to be able to get christmas cracker paper.

When you hand in the hidden present you get 80 papers.

Have you looked in your currency pouch? If you right-click next to your money symbol to get the money pouch if you don't already know.

Almost anything gives you papers, I believe even using the lodestone??

does spreading misinformation work for a MUPAQ nomination? if it does then at least one of these should count.

I'm not gonna think of another prize, my description is full and can't take another character. At least they're trying to help and they know what was asked.

OMG, just got Woody! Of course nobody was present in the clan chat and the only person close enough has been attacking a combat dummy for the past week...
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

27-Dec-2019 18:39:29

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,751 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ghazgkull said :
yes it is. would you like a blessing from lil gloop? it only involves some slime being smeared across your face.

It's mostly harmless! I've had it done some time ago. Makes your skin real smooth. Just don't accidentally (or on purpose) swallow too many of it...
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

29-Dec-2019 18:18:21

Ghazgkull

Ghazgkull

Posts: 9,600 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
Ghazgkull said :
yes it is. would you like a blessing from lil gloop? it only involves some slime being smeared across your face.

It's mostly harmless! I've had it done some time ago. Makes your skin real smooth. Just don't accidentally (or on purpose) swallow too many of it...

harmful if ingested* should probably get some warning labels for that stuff.
WAAAGH!!!

29-Dec-2019 19:49:23

Quick find code: 90-91-641-66130380 Back to Top