Forums

Land Claims of W31 T4

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830

Rtyrolia

Rtyrolia

Posts: 603 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
jon hope your ok been so long since we chatted hope life is good , I am living in the uk now . Chelsea are still crap lol , hope your getting some real life sx rather than cyber hehe . Hope you log on one day so we can catch up RTY

23-Aug-2014 23:43:25

Lucien Griff
Jun Member 2023

Lucien Griff

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rose 2110 said :
I hold land on this thread for the simple fact I am awaiting a worthy enough person to pass the land onto. You see Varrock holds the beginning of world 31, back to the Camo Army days and the Royal Army, words lost and almost forgotten in the back of peoples heads.

Back to the days of Balrog, the era of Maloy, the dissaray that the three main clans caused, yes White Knights was number three in that list.
Meetings were held on the second level, near the table with those with superior power, the second in commands all that jazz..

However the choices of those whom I can pick to take it, to actually
RESPECT the history behind what they now hold so dearly in there hands.
Its a rather difficult decision one I know either way, weather it be the right person or not, I would regret it.

I'm just not this anymore.

I suppose I cant always hold onto it, but I can make sure people respect its history, because you honestly have NO IDEA how much history has been made for world 31 AND for world 42.

So, why not give it to somebody I don't trust? Yet also somebody I can completely 100% trust to never let it go.

So with that,

I give my only land, the beautiful land I held for 8 years, losing it only three times

To Big Guy 3000

Cheers,
Rose 2110 - London
Royal Empire 1-2nd

Back in the most wonderful of days, eh?

So, is this the last of the great old W31ers to leave? Have we all withered away and died to make way for a new generation of idiots to take our place?

31-Aug-2014 01:25:29 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2014 01:40:24 by Lucien Griff

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830 Back to Top