Forums

Land Claims of W31 T4

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830

Doctrine
Jul Member 2021

Doctrine

Posts: 5,961 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here's a bit of advice. At the meeting we need to pick and choose the land that we need and make the rest unclaimed. Having nearly all of the desireable land split among only a few clans is not reasonable and it could very well make future clans NOT want to come here.

09-Aug-2014 05:21:53

Cairo Saepio

Cairo Saepio

Posts: 2,616 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We can vote on what we decide at the meeting. It's easier than people just posting random stuff here and voicing their opinion. Just wait until the meeting to say what you need to everyone.

Now what meeting time/day works for most of you?
Cairo Saepio
|
Priest of Saradomin

09-Aug-2014 11:38:48

Cairo Saepio

Cairo Saepio

Posts: 2,616 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just so you all know, we have reason to believe that Chub Chubs is Asaemir. The name may not mean anything to any of you, and I will not speak ill of him, but read past threads of his on his profile for more info.
Cairo Saepio
|
Priest of Saradomin

09-Aug-2014 20:13:50

Lord Strife

Lord Strife

Posts: 218 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, you're right..I am this Asaemir that you speak of. Sorta.

I am also the reminiscence of JJHoward0369, Sike25, and Aligers1995 of the Empire of Morytania; Syntexe, Fireboy 100, Salbe**k, Anson Bro, Arthemis, Clanman888, and Jac Redstar of the Fremennik Empire; Maloy10 and Lord Sorariku, of the Guardians of Realm and the Knights of the Realm; X'ar of the Empire of Swords; Varis Ignis of the Kingdom of Ashdale; Burg of the Kingdom of Zaros; and last but not least Daicecreama of the now Knights of the Crescent Luna. All of these people make us who I am.

09-Aug-2014 20:54:48

Jor Ulfrsson

Jor Ulfrsson

Posts: 6,288 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Profiled. Just ignore him...

Edit: KoR and GoR were both enemies of the Fremennik Empire because of a land dispute on w58 and w88, but there afterwards we compromised and later became great friends and long lasting allies. Unfortunately, they went inactive..which made everything very boring and pointless..
We find ourselves at the end of our amusements.

10-Aug-2014 07:20:18 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2014 08:37:37 by Jor Ulfrsson

Burgoyne

Burgoyne

Posts: 2,590 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is absolute BS. Everyone is just bickering, proposing their own ideas and whenever slight progress is made, it's back to bickering again.

Because I'm really starting to lose my interest in this, the Kingdom of Zaros claims Morytania and Yanille. If you want to recognise us, fine. Post on our thread when you actually sort all this crap out. If you don't agree with our claims, don't bother contacting us and we will happily cut ties with the community.

10-Aug-2014 11:37:02

Wind Titan
Oct Member 2023

Wind Titan

Posts: 169 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you Ugig for the land, I will treasure it while it is in our possession.

Chubs, reading through the list, I find myself in agreement to it.

Also, I know that Keldagrim has served as 31's De Facto capital for all diplomatic meetings and such, but perhaps a relocation of it is in order? Perhaps Varrock, for its significance to 31 as well as for its very nice location, rather than needing to invite all the clans, new and old, to go north to Keldagrim. It also is a perfect city for inter-clan roleplay, as it would be a CoC (Community Owned City), not to mention all the decent sized buildings that could act as embassies to clans, all in one city. Or maybe Burthorpe, for use of its very large meeting area in the games room? This is just brainstorming, mind you, as now that I think about it Keldagrim does indeed serve a good purpose for what we use it for, what with the big palace with large room and table on the top floor, but I don't see us using it for anything other than meetings, few would want to roleplay or meet friends there. Would we officially make such a place or city, with clan camp, un-claimable?

Just some ideas to add to the meeting.

11-Aug-2014 04:34:11 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2014 16:55:59 by Wind Titan

Wind Titan
Oct Member 2023

Wind Titan

Posts: 169 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And Burgoyne:

I know I don't always give you the respect you deserve, nor even the respect I feel inclined to show to all in this community; likely because you more than other members feel a need to not show basic respect to certain members of the community (who, admittedly, should also show you some more respect as well). I personally believe in treating members of the community how I would wish to be treated, thus by showing respect, I hope for respect back. Just an idea for you, heed it or not, that's entirely your choice, but I'd also like to apologize for letting my own impulses allow me to treat you so rudely in response to your words and actions.

That said, please remember we are all in a transition period, trying to go from our current system, into a newer system, a change that you yourself helped to bring, and I do think that the future of 31 under this new system we are trying to set up, is much better than it has been, and very much better than if we had been stubborn and resisted the attempt to change. So again, I thank you, personally, along with everyone else who is helping, and those like me who are not being stubborn. :P
It would be a shame if, in the middle of this change, you decided to, out of the blue, try resisting the changes that you yourself helped in bringing. It'd be like killing your child, who otherwise had a bright future ahead of them, simply out of boredom. So please, now that you and others have helped bring needed change to World 31, do not start reversing that progress, or we are all doomed.

In other words, thank you for your contributions to the transition we are all trying to bring, but please don't mess up what you and other worked so hard on.

Wishing you only the best,
-Wind Titan

11-Aug-2014 04:50:04 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2014 04:53:53 by Wind Titan

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830 Back to Top