Forums

Land Claims of W31 T4

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830

Burgoyne

Burgoyne

Posts: 2,590 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rose dear, no one cares about the history or your reasonings behind your forefeit. You could have simply posted "giving my land to Big Guy".

Oh and FYI, big guy is inactive so you can count on myself or the Kingdom of Ashdale having Varrock :)

Have fun in the real world, where your insignificance will always haunt you and where w31, the only place where you were even slightly important, will forget you in due time. Tatty bye

08-Aug-2014 14:42:26

Cairo Saepio

Cairo Saepio

Posts: 2,616 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AngryAraxxor said :
Lord Strife said :

- Only one plot of land may be claimed every 72 hours, if unclaimed. (unless otherwise agreed by the majority of clans)

I don't necessarily think it needs to be upped from 24, perhaps make it one land per 24 hrs instead of two. One day should be plenty for your troops to explore a new land.

Lord Strife said :
- Territories may only be traded every two weeks and only between clans with an alliance which has existed for two weeks.

I personally wish the cap on trading would be dropped all together. Clans should be able to trade as many lands as they wish, whether it's to strengthen alliances or to help a newly formed POC out.

Lord Strife said :
Warring

- Only two plots of land may be conquered every 42 hours. (allows for a clan to recoil their efforts, strengthen their defenses/offenses)

I assume you mean either 24 or 48 hours.

Lord Strife said :
- The Thread Arbiter is tasked with the upholding and enforcing of rules, as well as regulating and recording community activities.

The reason we call the threadholder that way is because their main job is to record what happens on w31. Rules (and activities) are made, modified, and often enforced by the clans.

So far I have supported every single thing you've said. You seem very level headed.

Also, I would nominate you for thread holder should you want it.
Cairo Saepio
|
Priest of Saradomin

08-Aug-2014 18:19:36 - Last edited on 08-Aug-2014 18:21:54 by Cairo Saepio

AngryAraxxor

AngryAraxxor

Posts: 4,793 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you, but I personally wouldn't want to be threadholder. It should preferably be a w31 community member who doesn't own land here, although I wouldn't object if he/she did.

I also just made a map of the lands everyone owns, and have decided I will donate some of my lands to others, even if just to make things a bit more orderly. Will report back in a bit.
¸¸¸¸¸¸„‹•°Member of
Shuu Zone #1 Community Clan
°•›„¸¸¸¸¸
AngryAraxxor
|
38/46 Insane Final Boss
|
PvPer
PvMer
Community
man

08-Aug-2014 19:21:17

AngryAraxxor

AngryAraxxor

Posts: 4,793 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
---LANDS OF IP---

Misthalin:

To Wind Titan of the White Knights I give:
Draynor Village, Barbarian Village and the Digsite.

Take good care of these lands, they were all passed on to me by Rose.

Edgeville I am keeping, as it is the main entrance into the Wilderness my clan lurks in.

Kandarin:

To Burgoyne of the Kingdom of Zaros I woud like to give:
Keldagrim, Baxtorian Falls, Barbarian Outpost, Rellekka Lighthouse, Fishing Guild, McGrubor's Wood, Ranging Guild, Sorcerer's tower and Sinclair Mansion.

Some of these were yours before, but some were territory of the Royal Empire. If you accept I ask you show Rose at least some degree of respect. She is such a lovely person and deserves to be treated as such.

I am keeping the Falconer Area I got from KOV as my western outpost should a clan ever show up near there, and Relekka plus the connected islands and road back to the Wilderness for safety reasons.

Middle/Northern Lands:

To Vaaris Ignis of Kingdom of Ashdale I would like to offer:
Catherby, Tarverley and Burthope.

Three wonderful cities to expand a newly formed POC from. They even come with a nice sea port to travel from (Catherby), and the option to expand slightly to the north/west.

---

This leaves IP with:

Capital: Ghorrock Fortress
Lands: Wilderness Bandit Camp, Forgotten Cemetery, Zamorakian Altar ( Upper Wildy ), Wilderness Volcano, Red Dragon Isle, Demonic Ruins, Rogues' Castle, Scorpion Pit, Deserted Keep, Wilderness Mage Arena, Volcano (Upper Wildy), East Wilderness Ruins, Graveyard of Shadows, Pirates Hideout, Agility Training Arena, Frozen Waste Plateau, Ghorrock Fortress, Dark Warrior's Fortress, Western Ruins (Next to Bandit Camp), Trollheim, Ice Path, Trollweiss Mountain, Mountain Camp, Edgeville, Daemonheim, Rellekka, Waterbirth Island, Etceteria.

It may still seem like a lot, but that's because the Wilderness (our main territory) is divided into countless tiny places.
¸¸¸¸¸¸„‹•°Member of
Shuu Zone #1 Community Clan
°•›„¸¸¸¸¸
AngryAraxxor
|
38/46 Insane Final Boss
|
PvPer
PvMer
Community
man

08-Aug-2014 20:10:58

Youyou

Youyou

Posts: 15,034 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Big Guy is still active and is now the rightful owner of Varrock.

Not recognising land claims not abiding by the thread is just plain stupid. We don't own w31 and have no right to force our rules upon others.

I would offer to be thread holder but I'm on vacation til the end of the month

08-Aug-2014 22:24:14

Lord Strife

Lord Strife

Posts: 218 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here we go, updated.

I. The Council

a. Functions of the Council
1. - The Community Council is a collection of clans responsible including, but not limited to: creating laws, voting, passing, vetoing, and enforcing laws, maintaining order and justice within the community, inviting new clans, creating new clans, assisting newer clans, eliminating corruption, electing new thread holders, etc.

b. Meetings and Voting
1. - A mandatory council meeting will be held every three weeks in-game to discuss topics of current interest. All clan representatives must attend if able.

2. - Every clan will be allowed to appoint a representative to speak on behalf of the clan.

3. - All clans have one vote.
4. - Individual with a land claim are allowed to participate in council meetings; however, do not have a vote.

5. - If there is a tie between clan votes the voting is reset with each clan receiving one vote person 10 members; however, this may not be used in the case of removing a clan from the world community.

c. Justice and Judicial Proceedings
1. - All Judicial Proceedings will be hosted by a neutral mediator in order to prevent corruption.

2. - Proceedings will be held at the elected meditator’s house.

3. - The removal of a clan from the community requires the majority vote of the council in-game, not on the forums. All representatives must be present and attentive.

4. That clan must be allowed the right to defend themselves and present their case to the council in-game, not on the forums.

5. - Clans that attempt to claim land without following the rules of the community will be suspended. They will not be allowed to claim other territories and the territories in which they had taken claim to will be seized for a certain period of time. Other clans will not be able to take claim to the seized territories.

08-Aug-2014 23:14:13 - Last edited on 08-Aug-2014 23:17:35 by Lord Strife

Lord Strife

Lord Strife

II. Territorial Claims and Inviting Clans

a. Territorial Claims
1. - All territories on world, 31 save for clan and individual territorial claims, will remain unsettled and open to the establishment of newer POC clans.

2. - Those with the intent of obtaining territories without the consent of the world 31 community will not be recognized.

3. - Clans may decide to claim a plot of land in order to set it aside as their capital. If so, this city cannot be attacked unless they no longer possess other lands which they claim.

[3.1 - Alternative: Clans may decide to claim a plot of land in order to set it aside as their capital. If so, this city can be attacked and held under siege, the clan defending the city is allowed to have one ally.]

4. - An individual may only take claim to a piece of land which is within reasonable size as determined by that clan's leader.

5. - Only one plot of land may be claimed every 24 hours, if unclaimed. (unless otherwise agreed by the majority of clans)

6. - Territories may be traded freely.

b. New Clans

1. - New clans with the intention of joining the community must first meet the requirements:
- Clans must be established as and reflect the aspects of a Player-Owned City.
- Clans must have at least 15 members, preferably active.
- ALL clans must fill out and submit an application in order to be apart of the community.

08-Aug-2014 23:14:29

Lord Strife

Lord Strife

III. Declarations of War and Conflict

a. The Rules of Declaring War
1. - Clans may at any time declare war on another clan.
1.2 - Battles may be fought at any time, but within the dictated time frame.
2. -Clans may only conquer two regions every 48 hours. (allows for a clan to recoil their efforts, strengthen their defenses/offenses.
3. - An equal and appropriate amount of land portion must be risked by both clans fighting. This rule can be ignored if both clans agree to do so.
4. - Clans have seven days to respond to a declaration of war or they forfeit the regions being fought for.5. - Clans with a population below 30 members will be allowed three days of war preparation if declared war upon and once accepted.

b. The Rules of Engagement

1. - If no agreement on the rules of war is reached between the two clans then all rules will be set to default:
- Combat: Melee, Range, Magic (allowed)
- Subsistence: Food and Potions (allowed)
- Summoning (not allowed)
- Allies (not allowed)
- Two rounds with a tie-breaker, if necessary.
-
- First Round: The clan that declared the war will be on the offensive.
- Second Round: The defending clan will be on the offensive.
- Third Round: Free for all.
- Fourth Round: Tie-breaker, if necessary.
- Locations: Turrets, default map.

- A battle between individuals is subject to the same rules as held between clans. However, these battle may also be fought within the confines of the Duel Arena.

08-Aug-2014 23:14:42 - Last edited on 08-Aug-2014 23:15:09 by Lord Strife

Cairo Saepio

Cairo Saepio

Posts: 2,616 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Youyou said :
Big Guy is still active and is now the rightful owner of Varrock.

Not recognising land claims not abiding by the thread is just plain stupid. We don't own w31 and have no right to force our rules upon others.

I would offer to be thread holder but I'm on vacation til the end of the month

You're part of Kingdom of Ashdale and as such indirectly hold land with us. And I disagree, if clans want to be a part of the community and be recognized by the rest of the clans on their homeworld, they should talk to us first.

Also, I thank you Angry, for the land you have given us.
Cairo Saepio
|
Priest of Saradomin

09-Aug-2014 01:53:52

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830 Back to Top