Forums

Land Claims of W31 T4

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830

Maloy10

Maloy10

Posts: 5,661 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bowie I said :
Maloy10 said :
Hey guys! Not returning to the game or nothing just came back to say hi and see how everybody is doing! everyone still alive?

Maloyyyyyyyyyyy, how have you been?

Pretty good man! I'm in college now pretty much the moment I stepped out of high school all my life plans started falling together. So now I'm running out and about the state :P

How bout you?

25-May-2014 13:32:08

Bowie I
Mar Member 2016

Bowie I

Posts: 5,390 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maloy10 said :
Bowie I said :
Maloy10 said :
Hey guys! Not returning to the game or nothing just came back to say hi and see how everybody is doing! everyone still alive?

Pretty good man! I'm in college now pretty much the moment I stepped out of high school all my life plans started falling together. So now I'm running out and about the state :P

How bout you?

Oh that's sweet. What major are you going for? I have been doing exactly. Started playing EVE Online like a bit over a week ago and I love it.
Legatus Maximus
|
The Empire of Zaros - RS3

25-May-2014 18:12:27

Burgoyne

Burgoyne

Posts: 2,590 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Hello! Greetings from the Fremennik Empire. As our Empire returns from a period of long lasting inactivity and downturn, we are now able to fully integrate ourselves back into the player owned city/empire community as we have been doing since 2009 upon our founding. We have a lot of history with you all, some good and some bad, but the Empire is now approaching an unprecedented golden age and we wish to ensure that all future history that is written will be purely good history.

With that, I hereby formally invite you to the Fremennik Empire coronation! Our High King,
his most serene Majesty Rakur I
, has been reigning for the past 2 months, however, due to matters out of our hands, we were unable to give him the coronation he so rightfully deserves. A late coronation is better than no coronation. We would like to invite you to share in our new found success and activity.

The coronation shall take place on the 1st of June, next Sunday, and will be held from 5:30pm EST (10:30am GMT) and last approximately an hour. In the ceremony, we shall be crowning the High King formally with the help of the High Priest, and then after retire to the throne room so foreign leaders and domestic ones alike may exchange greetings and get to know one another.

Details
Where? - Burgoyne's Player Owned House, Yanille, World 85
When? - 1st of June 2014, this upcoming Sunday. 5:30pm EST/10:30am GMT
Why? - To crown the High King and party!

We hope to see you there! If there any any concerns or queries, please message Clynhian, Burgoyne or Varahi, or alternatively post on our forum thread The Fremennik Empire

25-May-2014 18:53:13

Maloy10

Maloy10

Posts: 5,661 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bowie I said :
Maloy10 said :
Bowie I said :
Maloy10 said :

How bout you?

Oh that's sweet. What major are you going for? I have been doing exactly. Started playing EVE Online like a bit over a week ago and I love it.

Awesome lol I used to play it a decent bit and some of my best clan members were big fans of the game.

I never could really get into it like I loved the music and the concept but it was mainly just such a dark cool atmosphere that I got depressed playing it :P it's just my thing my moods can be easily messed with.

I'm a Christian Studies Major and a Business Communication Minor. Most of my life plans don't really cause me to need college to succeed just require skill and perseverance on my part :P and so I'm really just expanding my education.

ALSO! Looking forward to coronation I may drop in!

25-May-2014 18:54:24 - Last edited on 25-May-2014 18:58:14 by Maloy10

Burgoyne

Burgoyne

Always welcome my dear Maloy.

............ ,¹'˜'¹¸ ... ,^¸ 'Count Burgoyne ¸^, ... ¸¹'˜'¹, ............
¸*¸ .. ¸¹;'ˆ¹, . '.,¸;¸,.' . Lord of Yanille . '.,¸;¸,.' . ,¹ˆ';¹¸ .. ¸*¸
'.,¸;¸,.', .' - ' ...... '.,¸¸,.‹¨ World 31 ¨›.,¸¸,.' ...... ' - '. ,'.,¸;¸,.'
... ',¸¸,' ....... \±/ .. 'The Fremennik Empire' .. \±/ ....... ',¸¸,' ...

25-May-2014 19:00:20

Burgoyne

Burgoyne

Also, I wish to reclaim Keep Le Faye, as it is originally a Burganite land.

Original message details are unavailable.
¥-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-¥¥-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-¥
Clan Capitals

Clan Name/Leader/Capital

Empire of Zaros/Hank Hill I/Ardougne
Guardians of Realm/Maloy10/Pollinveach
Royal Empire of w31 2nd/Rose 2110/Varrock
Severance/Zaku/Taverley
Infernal Phoenix/Angry Ugig/Dark Warriors' Fortress
Infinity Insanity/Davidi55/Botany Bay
Republic of Zaros/Burgoyne/Keep le Faye

31-May-2014 10:30:58

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830 Back to Top