Forums

Land Claims of W31 T4

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830

Cairo Saepio

Cairo Saepio

Posts: 2,616 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can someone explain to me the whole single person claims thing? I don't really get it, like a single person shouldn't really be allowed to have the entirety of Varrock. Unless someone can point out why it's okay? I just don't see it really and would appreciate it.
Cairo Saepio
|
Priest of Saradomin

06-Aug-2014 02:08:02

AngryAraxxor

AngryAraxxor

Posts: 4,793 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The difference between individual claimers and clan owners is that the latter have their clan members to back them should they ever go to war. ¸¸¸¸¸¸„‹•°Member of
Shuu Zone #1 Community Clan
°•›„¸¸¸¸¸
AngryAraxxor
|
38/46 Insane Final Boss
|
PvPer
PvMer
Community
man

06-Aug-2014 03:26:47

Wind Titan
Oct Member 2023

Wind Titan

Posts: 169 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I may:

Agreed Youyou, but when, where, and who to invite. I'd say everyone, but then I fear I'd get into the Rose-Burg argument simply by attempting to state that Rose could come too (if she quick gets a membership).

However I do have some faith in Walter, and looking at my calender, perhaps we should wait until the 20th for Walter to try and regain internet, if that is whats up, that way he can attend such a meeting as well. This gives him plenty of time, plus its closer to the start of the school year for the grade-schoolers and college peeps like myself. This means that a meeting on new rules and such would require a quicker vote, and would be more binding (meaning such new rules would be harder to quickly change again) as meeting possibilities are not as common for all the leadership of 31 once September rolls around.

If I may have my opinion on the rules, I'd say they need to be a bit shorter, yet equally, perhaps more, regulatory. If thats possible? (Maybe I'm crazy, that at least is definitely possible)

Another reason, if needed, to wait for Walter is that at the moment, if we did have our meeting, our dear friend Vaaris would have to attend strictly as an observer, likely under Burgoyne, as the Kingdom of Ashdale has not yet been admitted into World 31, making all other actions or claims by them as invalid. As soon as Walter, the elected threadholder, who has the legitimacy of threadholder, admits them, then they may re-read the current rules, and begin their life in World 31. It'd be the same if some group of "Frenchmen" waltzed, very properly I might add, into a already developed world and declared the "Kingdom of France" or something, they'd largely get ignored until they started playing by the rules. Rules can be changed, but declaring them invalid makes one look like a child trying to be rebellious.

06-Aug-2014 06:08:32

Quick find code: 90-91-413-65097830 Back to Top