Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ok, time to get things cleared over this side. :)
I have already spoken to people in-game about various things, but let's set it over here and flush out any rumours or unpleasant thoughts.
It's inevitable that problems may occur, in almost any group as it expands or grows older. Such problems must be overcome through the loyalty and dedication of those within the group, even if it is simply for the aim of staying united.
Someone mentioned that a lot of people were leaving. I don't think so at all. Taking a moment to look over the memberlists, exempt perhaps one person, those that left who were in the clan for a fairly long time left due to them moving on, or having a lot of other things to look towards in life. Sixth Realm's always been built up through friendship. It wouldn't be right to hold back our friends who have so much else to try out and look forward to.
There's a point in almost everyone's lives where they may have to rethink decisions, and move on. Some of those that left had been here for almost 2 years. We can hope that those were a fruitful 2 years or so, and that they had some great memories to take with them as they continued walking down that path of life.
If you feel there are things out of place, why not help fix them instead of perhaps pointing fingers or dumping it on and brushing it aside unless you don't care too much about SR (taking general examples of what you may see in all sorts of places, *not* of what might actually be taking place!).
Maybe some of the ol' fellows have had to leave for new chapters in their lives. But they wouldn't want to see this happening!

18-Sep-2011 22:01:42 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2011 22:12:05 by Vivek

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

When Sixth Realm began, we started off with barely a handful of members, a vague structure, no actual clan chat, no forums or forum threads, and not even any offsite links.
2 years on, a lot has changed - truly! Thankfully due to its members we can refer to ourselves as being an official clan, and not only that, but also an events group. That's two communities in one right there. ;)
Over the last two years, I have had the immense honour of being able to lead - well, I like to look at it as more an organising role - an amazing group of people. Sure, we have had some ups and downs, but hey, that was to be expected. No one said it was going to be a straight, smooth speedway.
People move on in life, and we shouldn't hold them back against their will. Most of the time, it's to do something very different for themselves, and to follow their ambitions wherever they may be. We wish the very best of luck, kind wishes and our Sixth Realm-ish love to all of them.
We have a lot to look forward to as well. A very warm welcome goes out to the latest recruits, as well as Nundinae, who returns from his long, long sleep. ^^
Some announcements are also on their way.
Here's to a new, and more fulfilled Sixth Realm!
~ V

18-Sep-2011 22:01:54 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2011 22:15:41 by Vivek

Siradomin

Siradomin

Posts: 743 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I may be so free as to add to Vivek's point.
Old timers leave, and sometimes they come back ;-) (Hi!!!)
The reason I left runescape the last time was exactly due to what Vivek just stated, responsibilities which are much more important than an online mmo.
Members come and go, no matter what clan you look at and no matter which online game.
But hey they might come back, just look at me. First thing I did when I came back was troll the forums looking and hoping my old clan would still be alive and kicking and im very excited that it still is.
I remember a lot of names on that members list from over a year ago.
Someone that wishes to leave, best let them leave. If they don't feel at home in the clan wish them the best of luck in looking for a clan that does suit their gaming needs or personality.
==If people wish to leave, let them. Don't upset them...==
===Runescape get's boring, but it never gets old===

18-Sep-2011 22:19:04 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2011 22:20:47 by Siradomin

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Everyone looks at things in different ways; everybody has a different perspective of the world. ;)
We can thank our old friends for all their contributions, efforts, their memories. It just goes to show how close the bonds between people can get, even if it was through a clan, or an apparently distant community, jam-packed with thousands and thousands of people.

It's now up to us to fly the flag, and not let them down or let their past efforts go in vain. :D
~ V

P.S. As an additional note, the section at the front of the thread used to remember past veterans/award winners has now been renamed to "Sixth Realm Heroes".

18-Sep-2011 22:31:50 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2011 22:45:49 by Vivek

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
spoiler alert: viv became mems, pi shall be happy
guys if you havnt noticed i invited jam 2 days ago, i think she has organiser rank, name:HARIB0, so old members do come back
'jam packed filled of thousands of people' made me think of english jam eating everyone :)
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

18-Sep-2011 23:46:18 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2011 23:52:57 by Jayesh

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top